That's cool
This term i realised how cool teachers are.
THEY ARE WAY COOL.
First was Mr Vanan,
oral with him can be a crap talk mann. Haha seriously, he is nuts.
Next is Mrs Shankar,
she is a motherly teacher and she rocks. I'll always look forward for English lesson.
Cikgu Hamzah,
did he just breathe in some kind of infectious gas? Cause on Thursday, MT RoCks!! Never knew MT flew so fast on that day. Serius...
Mr Kim and Mr Chaw,
Hahaha, they are like bestfriends. Had a short chat with them at the bus stop and WOAHH!! Seriously, they are cute. Kept talking bout their boss, and their big boss and big big boss.
Mr AngKK,
he is not just any ordinary teacher. If we disturb or crap with him, he doesn't scold us.Instead, he joined us. Woo ~~
Mrs Oh (Principle),
she smiled and asked for my name. "Fatin" i said,
"I asked for your name cause you have a unique hair" she replied. Hahahaha! And from that, Mr Kim kept disturbing me about it cause he witnessed it.
Thursday and Friday was cool. I had an infectious laugh till my jaw hurts.
Today, helped MrAngKK mark the test papers and i know how a teacher feels. It's sickening to mark. You would be laughing at how silly the mistakes they made. Wahahaha !
I'm greatful of having a good laugh this week. Next week is exam and back to SERIOUS/SERIUS.
Oh well, it's just some random entry to escape from stressness.
Break a leg guys...
This term i realised how cool teachers are.
THEY ARE WAY COOL.
First was Mr Vanan,
oral with him can be a crap talk mann. Haha seriously, he is nuts.
Next is Mrs Shankar,
she is a motherly teacher and she rocks. I'll always look forward for English lesson.
Cikgu Hamzah,
did he just breathe in some kind of infectious gas? Cause on Thursday, MT RoCks!! Never knew MT flew so fast on that day. Serius...
Mr Kim and Mr Chaw,
Hahaha, they are like bestfriends. Had a short chat with them at the bus stop and WOAHH!! Seriously, they are cute. Kept talking bout their boss, and their big boss and big big boss.
Mr AngKK,
he is not just any ordinary teacher. If we disturb or crap with him, he doesn't scold us.Instead, he joined us. Woo ~~
Mrs Oh (Principle),
she smiled and asked for my name. "Fatin" i said,
"I asked for your name cause you have a unique hair" she replied. Hahahaha! And from that, Mr Kim kept disturbing me about it cause he witnessed it.
Thursday and Friday was cool. I had an infectious laugh till my jaw hurts.
Today, helped MrAngKK mark the test papers and i know how a teacher feels. It's sickening to mark. You would be laughing at how silly the mistakes they made. Wahahaha !
I'm greatful of having a good laugh this week. Next week is exam and back to SERIOUS/SERIUS.
Oh well, it's just some random entry to escape from stressness.
Break a leg guys...


<< Home