Another Chapter

Enjoying this meaningful life

Sunday, October 07, 2007

What?


Happy 15th Birthday to Syafiqah Nasir =)
May your wishes come true.

Oh well, thanks to JianXin who made me smile today. He is kinda a gentleman afterall.

Amir came up to me with a problem. I gave him adviced, lectured him, and gave him my support. Zafirah said "Wahh...like counseller" Seriously, I feel so stupid doing this. I know my advice doesn't helps at all. But i'm willing to lend a listening ear and a shoulder to cry on. Now, peeps are having different kinds of problems. Personal, school, BGR, acadamic, social. And if i can't help to solve their problems, i feel guilty. Am i qualified to be a friend or a helper?

There is part at the song of Backstreet Boys - What makes you different
You don't know how you touched my life
Oh in so many ways I just can't describe
You taught me what love is supposed to be
You saw the little things that make you beautiful to me
Oh yeah, yeah


It's kinda touching. Waahahhaha.

It's okay. I'm moving on...