There are so many people whose birthday falls on OCTOBER. It's just so hard to wish them especially with hectic stuffs i'm encountering.
So, HAPPY BIRTHDAY to OCTOBER babies =)
I'm furious, upset, dissapointed, confussed, stressed, tired plus, EXHAUSTED. There are so many things on my calender and i'm only free during weekends.
I even can't go out with cousins on 5nov cause i have Peer Support Course. 8am-5pm !
And thanks to Nat and gang for inviting me to Jalan Raye, but i just got no mood.
And some just don't want to cooperate, making my life much more difficult. I'm at the edge of breaking down. Seriously.
I need to UNWIND. But i can't find time.
I just need 1 DAY, 1 DAY to be happy.
Maybe my hopes are crushed.
The feeling that i wish to demolish it, is slowly vanishing.
Nevermind if i can't enjoy your jokes,
cause i've made up ma mind to move on
I'm looking forward to 3e3 chalet and Camp Pinnacle
So, HAPPY BIRTHDAY to OCTOBER babies =)
I'm furious, upset, dissapointed, confussed, stressed, tired plus, EXHAUSTED. There are so many things on my calender and i'm only free during weekends.
I even can't go out with cousins on 5nov cause i have Peer Support Course. 8am-5pm !
And thanks to Nat and gang for inviting me to Jalan Raye, but i just got no mood.
And some just don't want to cooperate, making my life much more difficult. I'm at the edge of breaking down. Seriously.
I need to UNWIND. But i can't find time.
I just need 1 DAY, 1 DAY to be happy.
Maybe my hopes are crushed.
The feeling that i wish to demolish it, is slowly vanishing.
Nevermind if i can't enjoy your jokes,
cause i've made up ma mind to move on
I'm looking forward to 3e3 chalet and Camp Pinnacle


<< Home