PHOTOS !!! Like i promised

Haha brothers

I think they are advertising

Yeah.. bro forced me to pose
( Lucky for those who is dying to see me in baju kurung )

Large coke shared by 5peeps

Feminine side of me

Ice Latte is nice.
Okay, so not that much uhhh... There's alot just that i didn't have time to upload.
I'm super dupper EXCITED about the Camp Pinnacle. Khairin achieve the USM tittle while i achieved the ASM tittle. Congrats to Khairin!!! Well, I believe Khairin proved HER wrong. Khairin is not weak, and she can do it!
The nominal letter states that we would be FLYING IN THEIR AIRCRAFT AND SAILING IN THEIR NAVAL VESSEL. Wee ~
However, i feel bad. Shikin was like "Not fair... i wanna go lahh" in the jokingly way. Well, i feel that she wants to go of course. Sighh...
Prize Giving Ceremony went well i guess. My feet were killing me. I didn't mind going home bare footed. My feet were aching. Thank god ShuJun lend me her slippers. Thanks to Gabriel, Shujun, Sabri and Suhaimi for being concern for me.
I'm not crazy, I just a little UNWELL.
Haha brothers
I think they are advertising
Yeah.. bro forced me to pose
( Lucky for those who is dying to see me in baju kurung )
Large coke shared by 5peeps
Feminine side of me
Ice Latte is nice.
Okay, so not that much uhhh... There's alot just that i didn't have time to upload.
I'm super dupper EXCITED about the Camp Pinnacle. Khairin achieve the USM tittle while i achieved the ASM tittle. Congrats to Khairin!!! Well, I believe Khairin proved HER wrong. Khairin is not weak, and she can do it!
The nominal letter states that we would be FLYING IN THEIR AIRCRAFT AND SAILING IN THEIR NAVAL VESSEL. Wee ~
However, i feel bad. Shikin was like "Not fair... i wanna go lahh" in the jokingly way. Well, i feel that she wants to go of course. Sighh...
Prize Giving Ceremony went well i guess. My feet were killing me. I didn't mind going home bare footed. My feet were aching. Thank god ShuJun lend me her slippers. Thanks to Gabriel, Shujun, Sabri and Suhaimi for being concern for me.
I'm not crazy, I just a little UNWELL.


<< Home