Another Chapter

Enjoying this meaningful life

Wednesday, October 24, 2007

I seriously, wanna grow tall.
Not joking...

Oh well, for those who think i really short, yes i am. But it genes my friend, genes.

So, i had a pause for my regular excercise and now, i'm heavier by 1kg. Thanks to the kuih-muih i had. Mr Ryan Tan says "Please do not munch like nobody's business"
Wahahaha. Had fun during PE, by talking and bombarding questions to Mr Tan.

TODAY, i ran around my estate. It's a good start after 4mths of break. His advice to people who wanna lose weight,
- Excercise
- Be patient, it will take sometime
- DONT EVER GO FOR DIET
Science Fact !!! - If you go diet, and the next time you eat, it would be the double of what you missed. Serious. Body functions..

UH-huh.. woo woo ~~
3E3 won the $500 !! Thanks to 3e3 especially the debate team, enviroment ambassador, sporting classmates.
Oh yeah, we were planning for a.... CHALET.

Each morning i get up, i die a little
Can barely stand on my feet
Take a look in the mirror and cry a little
Mann, what you doing to me?
I spent all my days in believing you
I just can't get no relief, GOD
I try and I try and I try
But everybody wants to put me down
They say, they say, I'm going crazy
They say i got alot of crapp in my brain
Got no common sense
I got nobody left to believe in

Holiday aint a holiday. A catastrophe instead...