I won't watch my life crashing down on me
As I had it all right there before my eyes
Now, I'm done believing in you.
It feels so good to be freed from it.
Plus, i feel bad too.
Happy Birthday to Nur Mira Natasha!!!
Thanks to her for making me laugh at her sillyness and other silly things she made up. Haha =)
Urghh...
Suddenly, I feel like a bad Councillor. I made mistakes and i'm a bad student in MrAngKS eyes. MrAngKS tells me i'm not a good councillor. Sighh... I admit i'm wrong, however, why can't I be me. And why Khairin cannot be herself in class?
Me : I think i'm gonna be kicked out of council eh...
Su : No... I am. You somemore got recommendation from Ms Kanni.
Yeah, because i was "spontaneous" during the RAINBOW programme and perhaps her workshop.
Council suddenly became so hard for me when MrAng spotted nitty gritty details on me like joking with Kathleen and Khairin in class. I admit i'm wrong. But again... why can't i be myself?
Sighh...
I seriously, hate myself.
I wish for the term to finish so i can be myself for 2months.
Holidays are kinda busy with Council stuffs. Workshop, graduation day and Sec1 Registration.
ARGHH
I wanna scream my lungs out
As I had it all right there before my eyes
Now, I'm done believing in you.
It feels so good to be freed from it.
Plus, i feel bad too.
Happy Birthday to Nur Mira Natasha!!!
Thanks to her for making me laugh at her sillyness and other silly things she made up. Haha =)
Urghh...
Suddenly, I feel like a bad Councillor. I made mistakes and i'm a bad student in MrAngKS eyes. MrAngKS tells me i'm not a good councillor. Sighh... I admit i'm wrong, however, why can't I be me. And why Khairin cannot be herself in class?
Me : I think i'm gonna be kicked out of council eh...
Su : No... I am. You somemore got recommendation from Ms Kanni.
Yeah, because i was "spontaneous" during the RAINBOW programme and perhaps her workshop.
Council suddenly became so hard for me when MrAng spotted nitty gritty details on me like joking with Kathleen and Khairin in class. I admit i'm wrong. But again... why can't i be myself?
Sighh...
I seriously, hate myself.
I wish for the term to finish so i can be myself for 2months.
Holidays are kinda busy with Council stuffs. Workshop, graduation day and Sec1 Registration.
ARGHH
I wanna scream my lungs out


<< Home