Another Chapter

Enjoying this meaningful life

Sunday, October 14, 2007

Oh okay,
so i turn 15 on 11 Oct at 9.32am . Hahaha.

I must say, a million thanks to my friends and my beloved family.
Some wished me Happy Birthday, some gave presents, some gave text messages,some tagged and some gave testimonial.
I'm really touched.

Kathleen gave me a jewelry box. I know i don't wear jewelry but it could be used as other stuffs.
Her sis gave me a handmade keychain.
Natasha gave me Cadbury Chocolate Crunch. It was sweet !
Amirah gave me a soft toy that smells like marshmellows. Hahaha. I almost cried when she gave me that.
Syafiqah gave a Fridge Magnet with meaningful friendship phrases PLUS a non-living soft tortoise.
Bro gave me a few small sweets that were so great PLUS a massage on my back PLUS a testimonial
Dad gave me $100. Wee~
Mum , i accept her love as my present as she had done many for me. I love her.

Testimonials from Hui Peng, Aisyah, Huda, Huda's sis, BROTHER, ma cousin - Faz, pri sch friend- Raihanah.
Thanks =)

And wishes from my friends and relatives. Thanks =)
My birthday is also the same my cousin's birthday, Abg Khalid. Wished him as soon as i saw him at granny's house during Raya.

Not to forget,


SELAMAT HARI RAYA
Maaf Zahir dan Batin
I shall post the wonderful pictures soon.
Tomorrow is my dental appointment AT SCHOOL.
I'm sure it's a waste of time as they can't clean my teeth with my braces on. Besides, they can't take out, only my braces dentist can. I believe so...
Everyone must catch the movie called TAXI. Seriously, it's good and FUNNY.