Another Chapter

Enjoying this meaningful life

Thursday, November 16, 2006

TODAY, had SC Planning Seminar.

My head was spinning.Really.Felt like going home.But with Khai,Syahrin, they really cracked me up.Wahahahaha.

The SC new blazer was fabulous and the SC formal-tee was great too =)

Mr Jae gave a meaningful talk plus a song for the background.Oh god, the song really brought my heart to it mann.Without the song, it would be just any other ordinary talk and appreaciation. Thanks Mr Jae.

Well, had to write a so called appreaciation note to other councillors. My head went blank. But whatever it is, i love all the councillors.

Yea, kinda upset.I wonder if i have a sporting and wonderful classmates like 2e4. But i'm sure with, Khairin, Shikin, Suhaimi and Izzat, the class would be lively.

I hate you mann... seriously. I want the old you back.

Today, I felt rather pathetic too. Didn't wanna speak up that much. Scared i'm "paiseh-ed" .
Frankly speaking, that's what i'm suffering in the council. Afraid of being paiseh-ed.
I'm such an idiot... ~Off now