Another Chapter

Enjoying this meaningful life

Tuesday, November 21, 2006

What's up homies !

Arghh, watched too much of She's the man.

Today went out with....

IFFA HASHIM !!!

Oh boy we had lotsa fun !! And i felt like my inner me was revealled and i felt so relieved. We had lots of laughters too. Especially the cute moments Iffa talked about. Oh god. I almost choked !

Yea went out to watch " Step Up " . Thumbs-up for it. I'm sure Iffa really had enjoyed it.She is into Arts. Eventhough i'm not, i was really into it. Especially the Channing Tatum. Hahaha.

Then thought of doing the pop-corn thingy we did last time. But i don't know why,
I've been eating lesser than Iffa.
I've been eating slower than Iffa.
I've been drinking lesser than Iffa.

Is it me, or is it just that Iffa is growing FAT ?!? Hahaha oops. No offence, but god damn, she is so thin that she is meatless.Hahaha.

Went to ehem, Pretty-in-Tokyo. Haha.We really don't know what to do.But i love all the pics we took.Time to edit and i put 201106 as the date. Silly Me..

Oh yea, went to Royal Sporting House and saw the item i've been hankering for. Reebok brand and cost $60 plus. Iffa says it looks good on me.Hehehe. But i want Adidas or Nike. Oh well, anything would do actually. Will consider it.

Btw, I really had lotsa fun with her.Can't believe her mum allowed her to go out.
I love IFFA HASHIM ! Can't wait to sleepover her house.
Anyway, a little secret
Iffa Hashim hasn't taken the bus and mrt of quite a long time. She kinda look " jakun " . Hehehe =)

Tomorrow is my KKH Appointment.If you are wondering, it's my leg appointment.Kinda worried.Hope that my tumor won't grow again.

Did you know you used to be my hero?


Tired...~Off now