Another Chapter

Enjoying this meaningful life

Wednesday, November 15, 2006

Arghh...
Oh mann..
Today is not my day.

Had sports carnival.Played soccer.
Jyss VS KC = 3 : 3
Jyss VS Macpherson = 0 : 8

Yes,Macpherson is damn rough till i did a somersault.I mean, they tripped me and i felt, and that's how the somersault came. Well,i was pissed off with the refree till i showed a mid-finger to the opponent.It's not their fault.I couldn't control myself.I felt bad and,i seriously regret.
Oh god, please forgive me...

Against KC was funny.Met Zakiah.Primary school friend.
Her friends said this to me,
Friend 1 : Eh you cute ah
Fatin : Speechless
Friend 2 : Eh you look familiar.Do you have a sister or what by the name....
Fatin : Uhh...no


Went off at 12pm.Reach school at 12:30pm.Ate lunch.Everyone was staring at me till i couldn't really eat. I love Shumei mann.She is so cute !! Hahahaha! And so does Chee Hui, Larlene, Steph etc.

Hanis : Fatin what class you go?
Fatin : Huh? Am i suppose to know it now? Results come out??
Hanis : Yeah !!!

It made me hyper and also, worried.
Heard Suhaimi also go 3e3.Was happier. At least have a guy best bud in same class. Couldn't show my happiness cause Natiara was upset.

Well, sighh... my bestbuds are seperated to different classes.
Proud of Huda.She went to the class of her choice.

You really made me upset of your behaviour.I got no words to say to you anymore...

I feel like an idiot today.
During the sports carnival.
During the Sec1 Camp Meeting.
And also, at home.

I'm useless...~Off now