Supp.....
Well, let bygons be bygons.
I have no idea what you're up to, but whatever it is,god will bless you with your sins or good deeds.
And Suhaimi,you did the right thing dude.Cheerios =)
I'm freaking dead tired.Went gym with the usual peeps, Su, Fadh, Zat and Kal.After all, I'm stronger than Suhaimi and i'm shorter than him.
After that,went school.Meet Larlene,Chew Hui etc.Yea,my group members for the Sec1 Camp thingy.They greeted me "Good Afternoon Mrs Mohan" Hahahaha.They are such funny basketballers.Took the papers and delivered it to Huda-O !!
Yesterday,Stepharina and Shumei kept tickling me.FIY, Shumei might look inoncent from the outside,but deep inside... you know what i mean.Hahaha.
Oh yea, yesterday was the best day i ever had during the holidays.
Bullied by Ronney and Se Jie.
Tickled by Stepharina and Shumei.
Chatted with Khairin
Laugh and joke with Larlene, Chew Hui.
And i learnt how to make paper-plane by Chew Hui.
Hahahaha !! Cool day huh?
By the way, anyone wanna watch Step Up at Vivocity??
Well, let bygons be bygons.
I have no idea what you're up to, but whatever it is,god will bless you with your sins or good deeds.
And Suhaimi,you did the right thing dude.Cheerios =)
I'm freaking dead tired.Went gym with the usual peeps, Su, Fadh, Zat and Kal.After all, I'm stronger than Suhaimi and i'm shorter than him.
After that,went school.Meet Larlene,Chew Hui etc.Yea,my group members for the Sec1 Camp thingy.They greeted me "Good Afternoon Mrs Mohan" Hahahaha.They are such funny basketballers.Took the papers and delivered it to Huda-O !!
Yesterday,Stepharina and Shumei kept tickling me.FIY, Shumei might look inoncent from the outside,but deep inside... you know what i mean.Hahaha.
Oh yea, yesterday was the best day i ever had during the holidays.
Bullied by Ronney and Se Jie.
Tickled by Stepharina and Shumei.
Chatted with Khairin
Laugh and joke with Larlene, Chew Hui.
And i learnt how to make paper-plane by Chew Hui.
Hahahaha !! Cool day huh?
By the way, anyone wanna watch Step Up at Vivocity??


<< Home