Yup,it's the 3rd Day of fasting month.
Kinda tired.Don't have the energy.Kept having headaches in class.That's why i hadn't been so hyper these few days.
Hady Mirza won the Singapore Idol . Woots.He is not bad.
I'm so addicted to Nizzatelrooy's blog song.Been waiting for him to go online to send the song.Anyway,went to his house on Sat as i said.It was fun.And then...no comments.Artyzholic get to go Singapore Idol Live at Indoor Stadium.
Artyzholic - Zuhayr
Nizzatelrooy - Izzat
ActressWannabe - Iffa
Princess - Fazlin
Mathlete - Fatin
These are the cousins that goes movie together,play habbo together and what else?Have been thinking that we are called THE FIZI but Fazlin join and now THE FIFIZ.
A message to the person :
I have not been talking to you because ... I want to concentrate in class.Lately,we have been talking non-stop like 24/7 ? And so i didn't want to tell you the truth cause you would start taking it not seriously and we would start chit chatting. It's not that i hate you,don't friend you or i don't want to talk to you for some other reasons.The reason is bold.Therefore,exams are coming.I don't want to make you think of it too much.So now you know my intentions right.I guess it's okay if you talk to me now,but i wouldn't talk that much because exams are in 2 days time and i'm fasting.Don't wanna get myself thirsty.Hehe.
I'm just weak.
Climbing a flight of stairs seems like climbing to the 4th story.
Dizzy...~Off now
Kinda tired.Don't have the energy.Kept having headaches in class.That's why i hadn't been so hyper these few days.
Hady Mirza won the Singapore Idol . Woots.He is not bad.
I'm so addicted to Nizzatelrooy's blog song.Been waiting for him to go online to send the song.Anyway,went to his house on Sat as i said.It was fun.And then...no comments.Artyzholic get to go Singapore Idol Live at Indoor Stadium.
Artyzholic - Zuhayr
Nizzatelrooy - Izzat
ActressWannabe - Iffa
Princess - Fazlin
Mathlete - Fatin
These are the cousins that goes movie together,play habbo together and what else?Have been thinking that we are called THE FIZI but Fazlin join and now THE FIFIZ.
A message to the person :
I have not been talking to you because ... I want to concentrate in class.Lately,we have been talking non-stop like 24/7 ? And so i didn't want to tell you the truth cause you would start taking it not seriously and we would start chit chatting. It's not that i hate you,don't friend you or i don't want to talk to you for some other reasons.The reason is bold.Therefore,exams are coming.I don't want to make you think of it too much.So now you know my intentions right.I guess it's okay if you talk to me now,but i wouldn't talk that much because exams are in 2 days time and i'm fasting.Don't wanna get myself thirsty.Hehe.
I'm just weak.
Climbing a flight of stairs seems like climbing to the 4th story.
Dizzy...~Off now


<< Home