Happy Birthday to you !!!
Happy Birthday to you !!!
Happy Birthday to Haidhir !!!
Happy Birthday to you !!!
Today bro turn 20th.
Today was leftout alone.
PE,we played soccer.My butt was hitted by the ball kicked by either Izzat or Irfan.It hurts... Haha!
Had a splitting headache throughout the day.
Didn't have the mood today.How i really wish i was invisble.
I just need a plaster to cover the enormous wound at my heart.
Heal the world,heal my heart.
I can't even cry in school.Cause someone out there would think other things.
I suddenly have negatives on myself.Where is my strength?
Don't have a comfortable person whom i can tell this off.
Got no mood to blog...
I'm just not perfect~Off now
Happy Birthday to you !!!
Happy Birthday to Haidhir !!!
Happy Birthday to you !!!
Today bro turn 20th.
Today was leftout alone.
PE,we played soccer.My butt was hitted by the ball kicked by either Izzat or Irfan.It hurts... Haha!
Had a splitting headache throughout the day.
Didn't have the mood today.How i really wish i was invisble.
I just need a plaster to cover the enormous wound at my heart.
Heal the world,heal my heart.
I can't even cry in school.Cause someone out there would think other things.
I suddenly have negatives on myself.Where is my strength?
Don't have a comfortable person whom i can tell this off.
Got no mood to blog...
I'm just not perfect~Off now


<< Home