Feeling kinda tired these days.
Just now PE was so tired.Didn't know playing badminton was like running 2.4km.
Sweat alot and i was practically dehydrating.All was in my mind was to break my fast.I was extreamly weak and felt like any moment i'm gonna faint.
Anyway had fun singing with Natasha.Hahaha.It's a long way to the top if you wanna rock n roll roll roll.... from School Of Rock.
Then stayed back to do DnT with Shyahida and Azrah.We stayed back till 5.45pm !!! Had lots of laughters! Especially Azrah who was non-stop cracking jokes.
Maybe i can't take it any longer.I just wanna blurt it out to Ms Krishnan,but i feel like something is stopping me.No courage.
I love Mrs Kho.
The way she encourages me.
The way she ask me if i am okay.
The way she appreciates me.
The way she is there to listen to me.
The way she cared for me.
MRS KHO!!! Hehe =)
Yup!
I'm going to STRIVE for my GOALS
and NOTHING,NOTHING
is STOPPING ME !!!
All the Best to everyone !!!
All the best to my bestcuzzin who is sitting for her PSLE.
All the best to my cuzzie who is sitting for N Level.
All the best to Izzat Hashim and Fazlin for their streaming Sec2 year.
ALL THE BEST !
Whoosh ! ~Off now
Just now PE was so tired.Didn't know playing badminton was like running 2.4km.
Sweat alot and i was practically dehydrating.All was in my mind was to break my fast.I was extreamly weak and felt like any moment i'm gonna faint.
Anyway had fun singing with Natasha.Hahaha.It's a long way to the top if you wanna rock n roll roll roll.... from School Of Rock.
Then stayed back to do DnT with Shyahida and Azrah.We stayed back till 5.45pm !!! Had lots of laughters! Especially Azrah who was non-stop cracking jokes.
Maybe i can't take it any longer.I just wanna blurt it out to Ms Krishnan,but i feel like something is stopping me.No courage.
I love Mrs Kho.
The way she encourages me.
The way she ask me if i am okay.
The way she appreciates me.
The way she is there to listen to me.
The way she cared for me.
MRS KHO!!! Hehe =)
Yup!
I'm going to STRIVE for my GOALS
and NOTHING,NOTHING
is STOPPING ME !!!
All the Best to everyone !!!
All the best to my bestcuzzin who is sitting for her PSLE.
All the best to my cuzzie who is sitting for N Level.
All the best to Izzat Hashim and Fazlin for their streaming Sec2 year.
ALL THE BEST !
Whoosh ! ~Off now


<< Home