Marvel - 6th place.Congrats.
What is happening to me???
PE was the worse nightmare.I can't take it anymore.My 2.4km timing is now 14mins plus.YES indeed,i did extreamly badly.And further more,my knee was burning.I limped troughout the PE lesson and also up the stairs.Was struggling up the stairs and some 1e1 girls were like complaining how slow i am.Look,I know you girls are 1E1 but have some patience.And if you are from that class,i believe you have the initiative to say 'Excuse me' cause I didn't even realise you behind and I'm concentrating on my balance.
The whole day i kept thinking of giving up and the PE incident.And teachers caught me dreaming.
Frankly,i give up.Ignore if i cry,ignore if i say anything negative about myself,ignore me.
I'm just a useless person.
SCREW ME!!!
I.....give.....up.I'm sorry....~Off now
What is happening to me???
PE was the worse nightmare.I can't take it anymore.My 2.4km timing is now 14mins plus.YES indeed,i did extreamly badly.And further more,my knee was burning.I limped troughout the PE lesson and also up the stairs.Was struggling up the stairs and some 1e1 girls were like complaining how slow i am.Look,I know you girls are 1E1 but have some patience.And if you are from that class,i believe you have the initiative to say 'Excuse me' cause I didn't even realise you behind and I'm concentrating on my balance.
The whole day i kept thinking of giving up and the PE incident.And teachers caught me dreaming.
Frankly,i give up.Ignore if i cry,ignore if i say anything negative about myself,ignore me.
I'm just a useless person.
SCREW ME!!!
I.....give.....up.I'm sorry....~Off now


<< Home