Heya dere.Yipee!! My swollen is fading off. Sign** Just now went to sch to get school books with Aunty.Then Hanisah and Nurril came and asked me what happened.So told them.Yea,probably can't go NCC about a month or few days when school starts.But I'm sure,i love to go NCC.Then the Book Shop Aunty like when " Haiyo ".Haha! And said i go chase after my boyfriend.For all you need to know,I dont have boyfriend! Not looking for one and not interested too !
Just now was the 1st time i went out of the house after my operation!! Seriously ! I mean,its so wonderful outside.The fresh and and the morning odour.Wow ! The atmosphere is so nice and it so spacious outside.Not like stucked home.So crampy.Feel kinda restless staying home cause I'm the kind of outdoor person.But well,i can go out now,but no one wants to go out.Mum said,if I were to go out,there must be an adult.Yea,so when i go out with my cousins,Aunty Yati which is Iffa's mum is gonna send, and there would be Zuhayr.He is old enough!Yea,mum allowed.But i have not asked her whether i could go out with friends,like Syafiqah.Hope she allows.
Bro is off for Camp Pinicle or whatever it is.He will be back by Fri and for Aunty and Grandma,they are off to KL.Will be back by Fri too.So now I'm all alone at home.Parents go work and 1st bro go school.Okay,enough for today.Wanna watch SPONGEBOB SQUAREPANTS ! See ya ~Off now
Just now was the 1st time i went out of the house after my operation!! Seriously ! I mean,its so wonderful outside.The fresh and and the morning odour.Wow ! The atmosphere is so nice and it so spacious outside.Not like stucked home.So crampy.Feel kinda restless staying home cause I'm the kind of outdoor person.But well,i can go out now,but no one wants to go out.Mum said,if I were to go out,there must be an adult.Yea,so when i go out with my cousins,Aunty Yati which is Iffa's mum is gonna send, and there would be Zuhayr.He is old enough!Yea,mum allowed.But i have not asked her whether i could go out with friends,like Syafiqah.Hope she allows.
Bro is off for Camp Pinicle or whatever it is.He will be back by Fri and for Aunty and Grandma,they are off to KL.Will be back by Fri too.So now I'm all alone at home.Parents go work and 1st bro go school.Okay,enough for today.Wanna watch SPONGEBOB SQUAREPANTS ! See ya ~Off now


<< Home