I got e feeling tat no1 is reading my blog.Jia En seems not 2 read my blog anymore.Iffa dun wan to read my blog anymore coz she say tat she dun like my blogskin n e posting all i didnt write bout her,Haiz.Husna is kinda lazy to read.No1 is tagging.Haha!! Alrite m bored..I wonder how is Husna? I wonder how is my Yamacochi or wateva it is called..Haha!I left it at Iffa's house tat time n now Iffa is taking care of it.Dun let it die ah! M getting bored tis days n also gettting tired of e projects.Hmm..wonder how e hell is e maths project. I m getting bored of going online.Heeh.Syahirah isnt online.Juz love chatting wif her!Haha! Sabri called me his 'Best Chatting Friend',Haha!!
Looks like my cuzin who is married,has a child.Is it a boy or a girl?? Okay,I got 2 nephews,1 niece n tat baby lah.Dunnu whether is a boy or a girl.Haha!I have gone bonkers tis days..bonkers as in boredness. M juz hoping tat some1 read my blog...Haiz.~Off now
Looks like my cuzin who is married,has a child.Is it a boy or a girl?? Okay,I got 2 nephews,1 niece n tat baby lah.Dunnu whether is a boy or a girl.Haha!I have gone bonkers tis days..bonkers as in boredness. M juz hoping tat some1 read my blog...Haiz.~Off now


<< Home