It was kinda fun lar go to Iffa's house.But some stuff gave me a headache.She expect me to do 4 her hw.Wat,i cant tink anymore!! Yar, also dun noe tat much bout p5 sci.I noe she dunnu how i get an A 4 my PSLE sci but tat is 4 luck.I did it anyhow.Den used her comp.It is nice 4 her to disturb me ar! Haiz..she disturbed those people i m chatting wif.Den she disturbed Jia En until she got angry.Den i quickly sign out.Phew!Den watched Spongebob.After tat told her tat Jia En angry coz iffa disturbed her.Itried to push her away,but scared push her den she cry.Haiz..Den wen online told those people tat she disturbed tat m sorry.Anyway sorry huh!!M SO SORRY!! Den iffa chat wif Jia En.Tell Jia En tat she sorry.N e bez part tat,Sharifah say tat Iffa is a pest.I wen laughing like hell!! Haha! Iffa face wen all pale! Haha! Den iffa wanted to type someting,but luckily i block iffa.PHEW! Haha! Thnk u Sharifah!! HEheheheheheh!! HAhaha!! Den i signed out coz scared she disturb people again.Den wen home after tat.
Wen home n my grandma gave me some durians to eat.I HATE DURIAN! I juz hate it! What makes me hate it is coz once i ate a durian n found a magot in it!! YUCKS!! N i actually swollowed 1.But i had to eat it coz cant waste food.Mum says it is safe to eat coz kampong durians always have magots.But where e hell did tat durian came from?!? Okay..i juz ate 2 piece durians only. My timetable totally change man!! What !! Not fair !!!! Nothing much to update but juz bout tat sort of irritating Iffa.hehe!!~Off now
Wen home n my grandma gave me some durians to eat.I HATE DURIAN! I juz hate it! What makes me hate it is coz once i ate a durian n found a magot in it!! YUCKS!! N i actually swollowed 1.But i had to eat it coz cant waste food.Mum says it is safe to eat coz kampong durians always have magots.But where e hell did tat durian came from?!? Okay..i juz ate 2 piece durians only. My timetable totally change man!! What !! Not fair !!!! Nothing much to update but juz bout tat sort of irritating Iffa.hehe!!~Off now


<< Home