Another Chapter

Enjoying this meaningful life

Friday, June 17, 2005

Last nite,slept late.Find a casual wear to wear 4 e march pass.Great,i dun have any casual wear!! All e clothes in my cupboard is juz all those wif colars n all those polo sports kind.Seriously,i dun have dress or skirts!! I dun even have 1 !! Ok mayb uniform lar.Kept finding 4 some casual wear.Mum den say " ALah!!Juz wear ur brothers clothes lar" What?!? Siow ar? I dun wan to b distinguished as a totally boy.If wear my bro's clothes,have to use tie.Finally found a long sleave shirt tat i hadn't use 4 months.Hehe.Den 4 e trousers,juz use some kind of 3/4 pants coz all e track pants all at e laundry.

Woke up by a phone call. M juz alone at home.Who e hell call when i m having fever n so lazy to wake up.Lucky it was a cordless phone which is juz bside me.Iffa called.Yeah,at least it is better den any other people called 4 some1 n no1 is home.My eyes were half open,when skali Iffa say she have a bad news.I totally woke up.She say,her family is going to KL tis afternoon! What!! Juz come back from London wan to go KL pulak.Wat man!! Haiz..Iffa said she dont wan to go.She will b back tis Sun.Haiz,m so lonely.But at least Husna is there to tok to me.Miss her.Buy 4 me bubble gum ar!! Haha ! Jk jk! I dun expect!!

Went to 2nd bro e march pass.Actually only 2 people can go.But in e end Me,mum,aunty,grandma n bro's fren,Sheik went. Reach there at 6:45pm.I sat at e front row to get a better view.Oh yar,Sheik is also NCC but he is sec 4.From Siglap.Haiz..bro didnt get to b e DISTINGUISHED GRADUAND,HONOUR GRADUAND,BEST IN LEADERSHIP or SYNDICATE 1-3 ACHIEVER AWARD.But nvm lar.Juz have a memorable camp.Den e GOH is CCA Branch MOE.Dunnu who e hell is tat lar.Mr S Rajesekaran . Den e march pass.E band is from Swiss Cottage or wateva lar.Den e bez part is, I saw Nurril,Bariah n some other Part C girls from Junyuan.Haha!Also saw some Part C boys.Dey having their Spec Course.So dey also have to march lar,make e Parade 4 e CLT more like bigger.Den saw dem march.Dunnu whether dey saw me or not.Anyway took deir pic also.K den time to makan.Got buffet n all tat lar.Den mum put rank 4 bro.Den i took pic.Den all e CLT throw deir cap up like University people like tat.Wah so nice man.Den bro closes fren in e CLT camp, Firdous,is from Junyuan last time.Wah!!He is the BEST IN LEADERSHIP man! Den bro show him tat i m from Junyuan,NCC,Part A lar.Den e fren say in malay " Nvm.I take care of her." Haha! LIke real he will.Uhh..i m in NCC girls,not boys.But nvm lar.Den he get to hold e " PEDANG " !!Wahlau! Den took pic wif bro.Den his fren all take pic together.Den tat Firdous let me hold e "PEDANG" . Okay it is kinda heavy lar.Kinda scary coz scared i accidentally drop it or wat.I only get to hold 4 a few seconds.Miss it man,when hold tat PEDANG den can take pic.But since another person wan to try hold.Haiz,bro is gonna teach Siglap 4 e like NCC.But nvm,at least got tat Firdous.Hehe.I love e PEDANG!! Bro took pic wif some general.Haha dunnu who e hell is tat also.Den took alot of pic ar.Den e Graduation Ends.Bro is going home at 11pm.Coz he have to change n return e NO.1 ,clean e bunk,clean e buffet place den dunnu lar wat else.Den we all go home.Sheik wait 4 bro.Haiz..i really miss e No.1 n e "Pedang" . But at least i got take e pic of NO.1 n e Pedang.Haha!Den everyday can admire.I wanna b like bro.So have to b tough.I wanna b CLT.Hehe!~Off now