Today suppose to go watch movie wif Aashi.Called so many times,more den 10 times,no1 pick up.She wanna go or not? I was juz about to take a bite of my breakfast when e phone rang.Hoping tat wld b Aashi.Picked up,den say
"Hello" . It is juz silence 4 3 seconds.N suddenly, " ARGH!!! FATIN!!!! " Who the hell is tat ? Thought for awhile.E voice is abit familiar,not Aashi's voice.It was Iffa! I den shouted n happy dat she is back in S'pore!!!! Haha! M insane! So happy tat she is back until i cry! Hehe! She did cry too. Miss her voice so much.Juz can't wait to see her face.Wahh she have natural red cheeks man! Yarr..come back from London which is so cold. Iffa brought 4 me a diary n a pen which write den invisable n can see when u shine a light on it.It is 5 pounds at london which is $15 over in S'pore. Haha! Iffa u shldn't buy.I m so touched! Hahaha! Mayb Sat or tomorrow i wan to go to her house.But her mum is den now planning to go KL ! What !! Wahlau..
Iffa had to unpack all her stuff.She is kinda busy.Den i called Husna bout e good news tat Iffa is back n e bad news tat Aashi is not home n so cannot go watch movie.**Cries n sobs** I really wan to go watch movie or go out wif some1 or wat.Why always tat no1 wans to go out wif me. Haiz..tis holiday is so like a prison 4 me.Stay at home,play PS2. My comp got some virus.So bro reformat e comp.But 1 ting i 4got.I didnt study.SHIT! Is it too late?I have been playing PS2 only. Hah,at least i didn't study 4 1 week only.
Tomorrow is 2nd bro march pass.Can't wait to go! Haha! Juz hope he is the best cadet.So he wld b e IC.Den he can hold e sword tat he really wanted. Miss every1.Muah!!! M so happy Iffa is back!Hahaha!! K lar..got nth else to say.Now toking to Jia EN on e phone.Poor thing she muz go dentist tomorrow.Dun b scared lar Jia En.Relaxs k !~Off now
"Hello" . It is juz silence 4 3 seconds.N suddenly, " ARGH!!! FATIN!!!! " Who the hell is tat ? Thought for awhile.E voice is abit familiar,not Aashi's voice.It was Iffa! I den shouted n happy dat she is back in S'pore!!!! Haha! M insane! So happy tat she is back until i cry! Hehe! She did cry too. Miss her voice so much.Juz can't wait to see her face.Wahh she have natural red cheeks man! Yarr..come back from London which is so cold. Iffa brought 4 me a diary n a pen which write den invisable n can see when u shine a light on it.It is 5 pounds at london which is $15 over in S'pore. Haha! Iffa u shldn't buy.I m so touched! Hahaha! Mayb Sat or tomorrow i wan to go to her house.But her mum is den now planning to go KL ! What !! Wahlau..
Iffa had to unpack all her stuff.She is kinda busy.Den i called Husna bout e good news tat Iffa is back n e bad news tat Aashi is not home n so cannot go watch movie.**Cries n sobs** I really wan to go watch movie or go out wif some1 or wat.Why always tat no1 wans to go out wif me. Haiz..tis holiday is so like a prison 4 me.Stay at home,play PS2. My comp got some virus.So bro reformat e comp.But 1 ting i 4got.I didnt study.SHIT! Is it too late?I have been playing PS2 only. Hah,at least i didn't study 4 1 week only.
Tomorrow is 2nd bro march pass.Can't wait to go! Haha! Juz hope he is the best cadet.So he wld b e IC.Den he can hold e sword tat he really wanted. Miss every1.Muah!!! M so happy Iffa is back!Hahaha!! K lar..got nth else to say.Now toking to Jia EN on e phone.Poor thing she muz go dentist tomorrow.Dun b scared lar Jia En.Relaxs k !~Off now


<< Home