Woke up late today.Haha.Den wen out wif mum to Eastpoint.Eat at Banquet.Mum eat Laksa n i ate Spagetti Chicken.Kinda nice lar.Wen to ntuc.Den i saw 1 pram lar.I tot it was for sale.So i actually pushed e pram.Haha.Den i called my mum den i like about to sit on e pram n act like a baby den mum shouted "OI! Tat is some1's pram!!" I was so shocked , almost fall on e pram.Luckily i didnt really sit on it.Den i quickly run away.Haha! It was damn embarassing,luckily e owner not there.Den mum wen to pay e things lar.Den i stand at e trolly place there.I didnt even notice Yun Kay was juz bside me.I juz new it when she wen online n told me.Heheh.
Went home n continue on my Lit HW.Yay ! I found my sketch book.2nd bro disturbed me when i doing Lit Hw.He say e pig drawing cannot touch n all tat.If touch better wash my hand wif holly water.Hahaha!Den told me to message his back.I actually knock on his back n do some like karate hand movements on his back.He say it was nice.Haiz.Den fall asleep on my bed.Wahlau.
Watch Rush Hour 2 . It was damn funny man!! Hahhaha! Den wen online.Actually was online since 8pm but wasnt on e comp.I watched Rush Hour 2.After it finished den wen online.Den Jia En say cannot do far2 from her home.Wahlau.Den called Jia En.2nd bro kept disturbing me on his CLT e rank lar.Keep on putting it right infront of my eyes. Den he put it on his shoulder den drop.Hahaha! Tomorrow go do project at Mc at 11am.Juz hope i dont overslept.Hehe.Iffa called.She juz reached home from Malaysia!Wah so late? 2nd Bro watch some channel5 show.Den he say " Dun change to another channel.Dun change to suria." Den i asked y lar.Den he say wait if my mum see den surely mum wan to watch.Haha!So bad ah ! I wasnt interesting in watching tat vampire show also. Now i noe how to put pic on e update place.Hehe.K lar..m getting sleepy ahh.Anyway,mayb will upload some pic took at e march pass.Mayb only lar.Hehe ~ Off now
Went home n continue on my Lit HW.Yay ! I found my sketch book.2nd bro disturbed me when i doing Lit Hw.He say e pig drawing cannot touch n all tat.If touch better wash my hand wif holly water.Hahaha!Den told me to message his back.I actually knock on his back n do some like karate hand movements on his back.He say it was nice.Haiz.Den fall asleep on my bed.Wahlau.
Watch Rush Hour 2 . It was damn funny man!! Hahhaha! Den wen online.Actually was online since 8pm but wasnt on e comp.I watched Rush Hour 2.After it finished den wen online.Den Jia En say cannot do far2 from her home.Wahlau.Den called Jia En.2nd bro kept disturbing me on his CLT e rank lar.Keep on putting it right infront of my eyes. Den he put it on his shoulder den drop.Hahaha! Tomorrow go do project at Mc at 11am.Juz hope i dont overslept.Hehe.Iffa called.She juz reached home from Malaysia!Wah so late? 2nd Bro watch some channel5 show.Den he say " Dun change to another channel.Dun change to suria." Den i asked y lar.Den he say wait if my mum see den surely mum wan to watch.Haha!So bad ah ! I wasnt interesting in watching tat vampire show also. Now i noe how to put pic on e update place.Hehe.K lar..m getting sleepy ahh.Anyway,mayb will upload some pic took at e march pass.Mayb only lar.Hehe ~ Off now


<< Home