I thought i was late.Haha.Okay,me n Jia En suppose to do project.Muz meet at e Tampines Cheers at 11am.I woke at 10:30am.I quickly rushed.Took a bath n all tat.No1 was at home.I had to close e window n all tat.But 4gotten to close my bro's room window.I didn't even have time to feed Stinky.Sorry Stinky.Den when crossing e zebra crossing saw my father's fren in e van.Den he wave.Den i noe he is gonna ask where m i going.Den e green like 4 e vehicle already.Den he wen.Den i cross e road.Den while walking i noe my father's fren is gonna stop.Damn it lar.He stop.I juz hate him! Once, wen out wif father n my bro.Den he follow.Den my father's fren asked my brother if he wans a cigeratte without my father knowing.Bro of course said 'NO'.He asked me where my going.I m still at Simei.Den i told him i m doing project at Simei.Coz if i say Tampines surely he wld say take his van.Haha den he juz say 'oh' n wen.Phew!Lucky.Den wait 4 Jia En at cheers.She havent reached yet.Tot she at e MC already..so wen to e Mc n see if she is there.Den on e way saw a girl from Junyuan.I tink she NCC, noe her from frenster.He name is -ath at frenster.Haha.I dun even noe wat is her real name.Dun tink she recognize me coz i look like a boy.Eheh.But i waved to her.Den called Jia En,den she still at home.Haiz..wahlau.
Wen to Mc do project.I brought student meal mcnaggets.Jia En told me not 2 b disgusting again.HAHAH! But hey,i wasnt disgusting u noe!! Alrite..i was juz about to eat my food.Put e chili sauce already den a fly came n landed on my sauce.It wasnt me!! It wasnt my fault.E fly lar. Jia En told me to help buy meal 4 her.I tot she wan to save money 4 Mp3?? So good ar she.She get a med size fries when she ordered 4 student meal.I tot wan to give back but Jia En say dun need.Haha!In e end she didnt finish e fries!! Hmm..actually,we didnt even do any project.It was so difficult.Alrite ok lar.Den Jia En ended up doing her maths paper.Copy mine ah!!I gave up on e project den decided to do my sci hw.Den Jia En fren come.Den i wen home.No1 at home again..haiz.Called Iffa,she not home.Den called another time,she sleeping.Wah..3pm still sleeping ah??Chat wif my cuzin,Syimah.Same age as Iffa.Anyway,Syimah look exactly like Jia En.Haha! Den ask me to do online HW 4 her.Haiz.
2nd Bro go kayaking or conoeing at sembawang e sea there 4 e clt thingy lar... I better finish my HW now,den can go Iffa house.~Off now
Wen to Mc do project.I brought student meal mcnaggets.Jia En told me not 2 b disgusting again.HAHAH! But hey,i wasnt disgusting u noe!! Alrite..i was juz about to eat my food.Put e chili sauce already den a fly came n landed on my sauce.It wasnt me!! It wasnt my fault.E fly lar. Jia En told me to help buy meal 4 her.I tot she wan to save money 4 Mp3?? So good ar she.She get a med size fries when she ordered 4 student meal.I tot wan to give back but Jia En say dun need.Haha!In e end she didnt finish e fries!! Hmm..actually,we didnt even do any project.It was so difficult.Alrite ok lar.Den Jia En ended up doing her maths paper.Copy mine ah!!I gave up on e project den decided to do my sci hw.Den Jia En fren come.Den i wen home.No1 at home again..haiz.Called Iffa,she not home.Den called another time,she sleeping.Wah..3pm still sleeping ah??Chat wif my cuzin,Syimah.Same age as Iffa.Anyway,Syimah look exactly like Jia En.Haha! Den ask me to do online HW 4 her.Haiz.
2nd Bro go kayaking or conoeing at sembawang e sea there 4 e clt thingy lar... I better finish my HW now,den can go Iffa house.~Off now


<< Home