Another Chapter

Enjoying this meaningful life

Tuesday, June 21, 2005

Last night spent toking to Iffa! Haha! Okay , Iffa was telling someting funny,den i laughed like hell.Den Iffa said " It is not funny !! It is Kelaka !! " Haha! It is still e same meaning!! Haha.She is full of nonsense. I actually went online at 11pm last nite.I was toking to her all along.Bro used e comp.So those who chat wif me last nite,sorry reply late,coz i had all e craps of Iffa's .hehe!

Juz now in e morning,Iffa called den say " I tot u wake up early n suppose to call me?!?" Hehe!Sorry lar..I woke up at 12pm.Den tok 4 awhile.Den me n Iffa decided to challenge who bathe e fastest.Wat slows me down was,there wasnt anymore shampoo!!! Okay had to find all e small bottle tat bro brought to camp.Finally found.Okay den Iffa finished first.Haiz.Den wen to Iffa house.While walking to her block,saw her waving at e window.Den i waved like 1 mad person.Hahaha!Den look at all e pictures she took at London.M so TOUCHED coz Iffa brought someting for me from London.Haha.She brought me a diary wif a invisible writing pen.Wanna see den school reopen den show n a keychain tat says " LONDON " Haha! It was so nice! I juz love Iffa's WHOPEE CUSHION!!! Okay tat Whopee chushion is when u seat on it, it has a FART sound! Haha! Dun tink S'pore got sell tat.I juz wonder y iffa never buy 4 herself e diary n invisible pen.Iffa brought some teddy bear,slime,frens data diary,whopee cushion n clothes 4 herself at London.Den help her in some of her HW.Den we time whether we can hold e sour sweet 4 how long.Den have to go home.Aunty Yati gave mum e place to put teapot n fridge magnet from London n gave me chocolates.It is so damn nice man!!! I actually hate chocolates but it is so nice.It is a white chocolate.Yum! So nice.Haha!Tomorrow m going to Iffa house again.Yay!! Haha ! Alrites,i had all e fun at Iffa's house.Time to sleep.Good Nites!!!~ Off now