Another Chapter

Enjoying this meaningful life

Wednesday, June 29, 2005

I 4gotten to bring my tie.Asked a few people,den dun have.Danial said,juz tell e prefect ur tie in e class.I didnt wan to do tat.I scared,Ms Arnita or Mdm Zainab caught me wifout tie.So scared,if i buy,scared my mum scold me.Sci was juz some boring lesson.Okay ah,quite fun.Geog was so interesting.Esp when Ms Tan is like toking to herself,but i m paying attention ah.Den recess.Saw cikgu atan.Den Cikgu Jeffri walk pass by.Den i like show cikgu atan e mata kearo.Haha! Den Cikgu laughed n say " Fatin.. ".Anqi like sick,feel like vomiting.Juz hoping she wont vomit.Den brought her to e general office during recess to go sickbay.Den in e end,Anqi ended up sitting in e office.Den i wen out 4 recess.Looked 4 Jia En n Jane.Den finally found dem.Jia En told me someting.I was so dumbfounded.I couldnt say anything except," Relax ah " Okay,dun even dare to noe wat is e someting.

Maths was so interesting,but e boring n so not appreciative part was, i helped Anqi in all her works.Tink wat,i her babu ah ?!? MT was so boring.It will b so fun if Cikgu Atan is here.He is gonna retire tomorrow!! So sad.Juz feel like crying. During MT,Cikgu told us to do karangan.Den we start.Den me n natasha kept toking bout e ' DIA ' at suria.Haha.I wasnt tat really interested in tat story also.Den we laughed about how e Indonasia people speak malay.Haha!!Den in end,time gonna finish.I finish my compo.Natasha left wif few words,den cikgu left.Natasha got like so fedup.We were so confused.Shld we go long way or short way.Short way,will pass by Hardy's class.Okay,den decided to go short way.Luckily Hardy didnt disturb me anymore.All thanks to Syahirah!! Haha! She helped me tell him not to disturb me coz i scared of him.

Eng,muz compose a song.Who compose? Of course lah me.Haha! Okay,i composed e song,n dey try to change e rhythem.Jia En not going NCC coz ..got reason lah!!! Dun need to noe k.Den i m all left alone.Anqi dun wan to go.Den in e end she wen.Stayed back wif Hasannah.We toked bout NCC n all tat lah.Bout my pri school.Tok bout lesbian.Haha! Den 2:15pm already.E upper sec finish e Assem.Den Hasannah wan to go home.Den i lonely.No frens.Anqi go hang out wif e chinese frens.Den found Syahirah.Den tok wif her 4 awhile.Den she treat me like childcare centre like tat.Haha!! Den go sit at e chinese frens there.Den disturb dem!Hahaha!! Siow already.Den took Anqi books all.Haha! Den Hasannah came back.Haha! Came back in action!Den run here run there.Den hasannah all very scared to ask e Sgt whether need to bun deir hair.Den i say " NCC muz have courage! " Haha! Kinda lame lah.Den i asked Sharifah,Hafizah,Dahliah n Basirah.Den dey say i dun need.Of course i dun need lah!Den sharifah say if i,tie on top of my head, near e forehead.Hahaha!!

NCC start.Den dunnu lah.Do all e marching all tat.Hafizah is so funny!Haha!Make stupid actions.Den e funniest was when,Sharifah pulling e flag,den skali got stuck.Hahaha!!Yay! I dun need hair net or hairband!Tis fri gonna use no.3 ? Aww man. Called Jia En.Den tell her wat to bring n all tat.

Saw Syazalina when i going in Eastpoint.She is wif her fren in e nite? Juz miss her sister.Chat wif Iffa n Izzat in 1 con.Izzat totally gone crazy,so is Iffa.Anyway,dey r family.But related to it, is me.I also gone crazy.Sorry iffa..I couldnt tok to u on e fone coz mum tis days is scolding me 4 no reason.3days in a row kena scolding.Den dun allow me to tok to Iffa on e fone or any1.Haiz..Tats all anyway..~Off now