Another Chapter

Enjoying this meaningful life

Tuesday, June 28, 2005

Today damn tired.In e morning kena nagging by Mdm Zainab.Coz e whole class make her grade go from 1 to 4 coz of our eng file.I juz wish i could go to mdm zainab n say Sorry.Ms Quek never come.Yay! haha! dun even noe her character yet.Cikgu Mohd Atan came to substitude our class.Den told us to do our own work.Den Xioa Yan did some hand signal to me n some mouth movements.Wateva it is..i dun get wat e hell she is trying to say.Haha!! Den i also bcome like her,do some mouth movements n hand signals.Den Cikgu say " Fatin,wat noise noise.Come seat bside me here.Discuss wif me." Every1 laugh..mayb some lah.Anyway,i laughed too.He is nice,juz abit joking n abit gatal.Den recess time,den every1 wen out.While waiting 4 Jia En n Jane,i wen to cikgu den say in malay " I dun like Cikgu Jeffri!! His intro so long.Den got peraturan all tat[ anyway,his peraturan is reasonable lah.hehe! ].Den his eyes like 1 up 1 down." Den Cikgu laughed.Den say his mata kearo.hahA!! Cikgu laughed also.Den he say " I teach,u all play2. " Did i?? Den he say " Okay ah,i come back n teach " So happy for tat moment.Tot it wld b really change teacher to Cikgu Atan.Den he say " Where can?!? I gonna retire!! " Alahh..make me suspend only.

I drank soya bean 4 recess.Juz to fill up my stomach.Den when toking to Anqi den accidentally hit e soya bean.It was so shocking,it spilled on Jia En's n my skirt.Jia En wen like " eee!! " I didnt care bout my skirt or wat.Dun wan Jia En to get angry.Most of e soya bean spilled on Jia En.Haha!Wen toilet n wash.Den bcome like Mr Bean,go hand dryer den dry my skirt.Haha!Maths was fun.Juz love maths.Home econ,didnt get to burn down e building..opps! Haha! Okay,it is thoery.I didnt bring my books.Sci,juz some funny entertainment n some match making me.Yucks.Pls dun match make ah.History is fun.Esp,wen Mdm Fauziah came to our class when we r suppose to have sci.Den she when " Den where m i going to teach now??? " It is so cute.Haha!History juz some grp work.Syahirah n me juz draw draw some rubbish stuff while Diana n Nisha tink bout wat to write.haha!Den school finish,it is only left wif me,mdm fauziah,suhaimi n fadhly in e class while Jia En n Jane wait 4 me outside.Did my maths1.

NCC,i m so weak.I 4gotten to eat my medicine.I didnt wan to b e timer also 4 tat time.March here,march there.Hah.I like e march past only.haha!Hafizah is so funny,so is Dahliah.Dey march so funny n cute.Den salute wif deir middle finger.Hahaha!!Cant stop laughing tat time n stopped when i cough.Sing e NCC song n say e NCC pledge.Den have to remember.Dismissal of NCC.Hafizah asked why every where i go i run.Tat actually brought me up.yah..why ah?I also dunnu.Haha!Den Jia En havent finish e maths.Den waited 4 her.Lied down on e chair.I juz got strength to disturb her.Sorry.Den wen home,told Aunty to make e skirt shorter.Told bro bout wat happened during NCC n all tat.Kinda tiring day also lah.I juz got e feeling of fainting during NCC.But i tahan ah.My eyes were half open.Heeh.~Off now