Heat-ed
I wish I could hide my face with a paper bag.
Haha!
Got 4th out of 4 for 200m.
Burnt out after the first 100m.
My legs felt like jelly and I couldn't concentrate how to continue.
And the tendency to fall forward.
When i reached the finishing line, a young lady approached me to record my position
"Excuse me... may i know what class are you in.. *keep on asking questions* "
I totally ignored her as I was catching on my breath and screaming to myself to get back to reality.
"Ummm excuse me?" she asked again.
"Huh? Ohh.. um yah?"
Well apparently this was the first time i ran 200m. As in really. I never felt how the feeling of running 200m before. Maybe that's why I didn't know how to conserve my energy.
But still, I'm angry for the fact that I didn't listen to the advice given.
Anyway, i still learnt something.
Life is just like running a race.
Sometimes you are way ahead.
But sometimes, you are wrong.
Sometimes, you just have to listen to those who care.
And get to know your route well.
Therefore,
Life is like a race. The turning part is always difficult and sometimes, you just feel like falling flat.
My knee hurts, my back hurts, and my butt hurts.
Oh gosh 0.o
Haha!
Got 4th out of 4 for 200m.
Burnt out after the first 100m.
My legs felt like jelly and I couldn't concentrate how to continue.
And the tendency to fall forward.
When i reached the finishing line, a young lady approached me to record my position
"Excuse me... may i know what class are you in.. *keep on asking questions* "
I totally ignored her as I was catching on my breath and screaming to myself to get back to reality.
"Ummm excuse me?" she asked again.
"Huh? Ohh.. um yah?"
Well apparently this was the first time i ran 200m. As in really. I never felt how the feeling of running 200m before. Maybe that's why I didn't know how to conserve my energy.
But still, I'm angry for the fact that I didn't listen to the advice given.
Anyway, i still learnt something.
Life is just like running a race.
Sometimes you are way ahead.
But sometimes, you are wrong.
Sometimes, you just have to listen to those who care.
And get to know your route well.
Therefore,
Life is like a race. The turning part is always difficult and sometimes, you just feel like falling flat.
My knee hurts, my back hurts, and my butt hurts.
Oh gosh 0.o


<< Home