Another Chapter

Enjoying this meaningful life

Thursday, April 22, 2010

Smile :D

It feels good to smile :D
So let me show off my smile again. HAHAHA XD

It just doesn't feel right these few days.
At times, there's this super high epic moment, and suddenly, it another moment is a super worried crying moment.

Mum was rushed to hospital because her eyes was filled with blood.
Must be because her blood vessels burst when she rubbed it. No, she doesn't have high blood pressure. I was worried when my brother called me to go to the hospital. I was dumbfounded and broke down and cried. Thanks to Syafiqah ZA for being there for me at that very moment.
I just think too much. She is pretty fine now. Relaxing and recuperating well.
(You know, sometimes bubble tea does help to ease your worries. HAHA!)

Had the day I've been waiting for.
But I wasn't prepared. And i had no feelings.
"So this must be your special day".
I replied: "Uhh.. i guess so.."
Will talk more about it during weekends.
(Suspense abit..Heheh!)

And today I was shocked by a freaking random question.
But it got me laughing to myself.

Somebody please knock some sense into me.
Shout through my ears and wake me up.
Please?