Another Chapter

Enjoying this meaningful life

Wednesday, June 04, 2008

JAPAN!

So going Japan is rather tough for me. I had to deal with alot of challenges these few days.
Personal problems, family problems, acadamic problems and social problems.
But i'm glad i made it through bravely.
Thanks to the support from my friends.

So I'm not really excited to go Japan like how i was excited few weeks ago.
A few things happened which makes me worried and sad.
Well, one of them was,
i really had ligament tear.
But the doctor was just worried if my "maniscas" tear. I don't know what is it, but it sound major.
Doctor: So NO running, jumping, hopping, skipping or whatsoever. You can only WALK. Is that clear? I don't want you to worsen the condition of your knee. I'll see you in 1 month time.

And the wait at Changi General Hospital is god damn long. You could go home and sleep to wait for your turn.

So received class tee yesterday. Thanks Amirah for accompanying me till 4.30pm.
The class tee was rather disappointing though.
But thanks Hui Peng for designing it.
Thanks Amirah for helping to collect the money.

I'll be off to Japan tonight at 1am.
I'll be back on 10 June.

Enjoy your holidays readers.