Another Chapter

Enjoying this meaningful life

Saturday, February 09, 2008

Oh yay,
I've been doing my homework this pass few days. However, there is still a big pile of homework to be done. I'm just so tired...

Yesterday, went swimming. Feel so good to take a break from whatever crap I've been down with.

Next week, 4 TAs to complete. Namely, Geog, Physics, Chemistry and Amaths. No problem0 to Physics and Amaths. But my Geog and Chem is at a crucial situation.

ARGH!!!

Everybody's searching for a hero
People need someone to look up to
I never found anyone who fulfilled my needs
A lonely place to be
And so I learned to depend on me

I decided long ago, never to walk in anyone's shadows
If I fail, if I succeed
At least I'll live as I believe
No matter what they take from me
They can't take away my dignity

- Extracted from Whitney Houston - Greatest Love of All


Frankly speaking, I'm inspired by this song. Also another song in which I'll post up some other time.

I need a happy meal...