Another Chapter

Enjoying this meaningful life

Sunday, February 03, 2008

It's upsetting to know that when you lend a helping hand, one would return by utter ignorance to you. It's even devastating when they insult you infront of their friends to impress them.
It's naturally typical when one has different personality towards different people.
It's heart-rending especially coming from your close friends.

Oh yeah.
I'm definately offended by people's pathetic reaction when i took to the extra mile to be there for them. Not to mention, disappointing too.
Though i keep telling myself to move on, the feeling is worse than heartbreaking.

Now I'm down with a flu. I wonder whether i can even get up from bed tomorrow. Or drag myself to school. Tomorrow is gonna be a hectic day of course. Also a grand day where hard work pays off. Whereby NCC Girls get's the glory.

I'm gonna appreaciate this coming week. 2 days of school and i have the rest of the week to recuperate from my over-work.

My scar.
It hurts.
It itches. Feels like burning.
Temptation to peel off the scar which is impossible.

You don't know what i'm going through.
So please be appreciative.