I have the urge to blog about what happened today. It's a long post.
Today is rather a... unique, weird day?
Started off by waking up late. I knew i couldn't get to school on time if i were to take the MRT then Bus, so took the cab. Then what pissed me off was that the taxi driver doesn't know how to get to Tampinese?!? What's worse is i don't know to get there. And he start to complain and say he is on a night shift and i'm his last customer. I kept quiet.
As a taxi driver he suppose to know the routes and all that. I wanna lodge a complain!
Seriously, he is worst than my Mom! He nags alot.
Then at school Mr Ryan Tan called out the section leaders and group leaders for Sec1 Camp. I didn't hear my name. So celebrated as i like being Camp Instructor rather than Group Leader.
Then MT, Syahrin, Julianah and Sabri "FATIN! Why you never come out?!?"
Me : Huh? I'm i'm suppose to be in eh?
Julianah : Ya lah!!
Me : Damn.. I was just about to celebrate.
So practically, 9 people asked me the same question.
Syahrin, Julianah, Sabri, Shikin, Khairin, Amirah, Hafiz, Elaine and Hidayat.
Oh well.. probably Mr Ryan Tan missed out my name. How sad...
PE. Kathleen said "Wahh Fatin Happy ah! PE what.."
Oh yes i was indeed. A new PE teacher name Mr Fati taught us floorball. Haha he is kinda funny and a pro in floorball too. What was funny was the part he called HuiPeng, "Yong Peng". Hahaha!! Plus some horny stuff when Izzat was being the demostrator.
Sam C , Sam W , Ain said "His name is Mr Fati. Same name as you, but just don't have N"
Haha my brother...
AMaths was kinda stress. Not because i don't understand or don't know how to do, but MrAng made things hard for me. He kept the suspense when i asked questions like "When are we getting our Emaths results?" ARGHH!!
Chemistry! I think i'm getting clever =)
Physics was boring. Seriously...
I finally found something worth reaching for.
Today is rather a... unique, weird day?
Started off by waking up late. I knew i couldn't get to school on time if i were to take the MRT then Bus, so took the cab. Then what pissed me off was that the taxi driver doesn't know how to get to Tampinese?!? What's worse is i don't know to get there. And he start to complain and say he is on a night shift and i'm his last customer. I kept quiet.
As a taxi driver he suppose to know the routes and all that. I wanna lodge a complain!
Seriously, he is worst than my Mom! He nags alot.
Then at school Mr Ryan Tan called out the section leaders and group leaders for Sec1 Camp. I didn't hear my name. So celebrated as i like being Camp Instructor rather than Group Leader.
Then MT, Syahrin, Julianah and Sabri "FATIN! Why you never come out?!?"
Me : Huh? I'm i'm suppose to be in eh?
Julianah : Ya lah!!
Me : Damn.. I was just about to celebrate.
So practically, 9 people asked me the same question.
Syahrin, Julianah, Sabri, Shikin, Khairin, Amirah, Hafiz, Elaine and Hidayat.
Oh well.. probably Mr Ryan Tan missed out my name. How sad...
PE. Kathleen said "Wahh Fatin Happy ah! PE what.."
Oh yes i was indeed. A new PE teacher name Mr Fati taught us floorball. Haha he is kinda funny and a pro in floorball too. What was funny was the part he called HuiPeng, "Yong Peng". Hahaha!! Plus some horny stuff when Izzat was being the demostrator.
Sam C , Sam W , Ain said "His name is Mr Fati. Same name as you, but just don't have N"
Haha my brother...
AMaths was kinda stress. Not because i don't understand or don't know how to do, but MrAng made things hard for me. He kept the suspense when i asked questions like "When are we getting our Emaths results?" ARGHH!!
Chemistry! I think i'm getting clever =)
Physics was boring. Seriously...
I finally found something worth reaching for.


<< Home