Who are you now?
Are you still the same, or did you changed somehow?
This week was fun, except today.
Lessons were dry and lots of planning and thinking. Not much of doing.
NCC Training was disappointing. I felt like i wasn't a good ASM either. I hate scolding when i am in a happy mood. Some cadets disappoint me too. Sighhh... Oh well.
Been exhausted eversince school started.
Kept falling asleep in class especially English period since we had to do alot of thinking.
Further more, i'm in big dilemma. A couple of people are asking help to tutor them. I would love to, but this year is my crucial year. Mum said that it doesn't hurt to help. What are your opinions?
Anyway, I'll like to thank those people who made my day. Be it by joking, horny talk, silly act or just being simply you. You guys made my day till today. THANKS.
I need help. Seriously.
And all of the sudden i have the urge to ask for consultation from Ms Krishnan.
Need a listening ear and a shoulder to cry on.
I wanna go for a run, in the cold breezy night.
Feeling lost inside...
Are you still the same, or did you changed somehow?
This week was fun, except today.
Lessons were dry and lots of planning and thinking. Not much of doing.
NCC Training was disappointing. I felt like i wasn't a good ASM either. I hate scolding when i am in a happy mood. Some cadets disappoint me too. Sighhh... Oh well.
Been exhausted eversince school started.
Kept falling asleep in class especially English period since we had to do alot of thinking.
Further more, i'm in big dilemma. A couple of people are asking help to tutor them. I would love to, but this year is my crucial year. Mum said that it doesn't hurt to help. What are your opinions?
Anyway, I'll like to thank those people who made my day. Be it by joking, horny talk, silly act or just being simply you. You guys made my day till today. THANKS.
I need help. Seriously.
And all of the sudden i have the urge to ask for consultation from Ms Krishnan.
Need a listening ear and a shoulder to cry on.
I wanna go for a run, in the cold breezy night.
Feeling lost inside...


<< Home