It's been a month since Camp Pinnacle. And i'm still thinking bout them. Just don't know how to get rid of it. It's as if they are etched in my heart.
So the Sec1 Orientation was fun!
I love my group. Joel, Aloysius, Amalina, Iffah, Zahin and etc in which i didn't really remember their names. They are sporting group of people and i can see that they would grow up as the best class. Hidayat was a good AGL too.
CCA Fair was a success.
The girls did a great job and they deserve a compliment. Oh yeah.. there was chocolate fondae. Mrs Tan plus some seniors cooked it. Haha! THE SENIORS CAME!!!
Then Syahrin told me i am the group leader for this coming Sec1 Interaction Camp. YAY!!!
Syahrin, Elaine, Hidayat, one more girl, and me!!! Yes ah!! Syahrin, Elaine and Hidayat? SUCH BIG JOKERS mann...
We are the X-Men.
Learnt my lesson. Me and Izzat gave Mdm Fara a SORRY card. I hope she forgive us for our mistake.
CCA Fair down, 4 more events to go.
I'm exhausted. When was the last time i had a perfectly good night?
Can't stop thinking bout the problems crashing down on me.
Chatted with Mr Sin lately, and he gave me some great advice. I will use it and take his compliment as a motivation for me to endure and accept my responsibility.
Receiving some sort of cold shoulder nowadays..
STOP PLAYING WITH MY MIND!
So the Sec1 Orientation was fun!
I love my group. Joel, Aloysius, Amalina, Iffah, Zahin and etc in which i didn't really remember their names. They are sporting group of people and i can see that they would grow up as the best class. Hidayat was a good AGL too.
CCA Fair was a success.
The girls did a great job and they deserve a compliment. Oh yeah.. there was chocolate fondae. Mrs Tan plus some seniors cooked it. Haha! THE SENIORS CAME!!!
Then Syahrin told me i am the group leader for this coming Sec1 Interaction Camp. YAY!!!
Syahrin, Elaine, Hidayat, one more girl, and me!!! Yes ah!! Syahrin, Elaine and Hidayat? SUCH BIG JOKERS mann...
We are the X-Men.
Learnt my lesson. Me and Izzat gave Mdm Fara a SORRY card. I hope she forgive us for our mistake.
CCA Fair down, 4 more events to go.
I'm exhausted. When was the last time i had a perfectly good night?
Can't stop thinking bout the problems crashing down on me.
Chatted with Mr Sin lately, and he gave me some great advice. I will use it and take his compliment as a motivation for me to endure and accept my responsibility.
Receiving some sort of cold shoulder nowadays..
STOP PLAYING WITH MY MIND!


<< Home