I can't believe what has come like a dead end for me.
Life is meaningless now.Life is boring.
The only one who guide us throughout or difficulties.
Never always think about himself. One who doesn't complain about his misfortunes.
One whom everyone looked up at.
The times that he touched my life during Sec1 would be etched in my heart. Cause he is the one who changed me to become a better person. He is, Mr Jae.
Had a farewell party at school on Sat for Mr Jae and Mr Galistan.
Had refreshments and then the sad part.
Slide shows and a freaking damn sad song that made people teared.
I held back my tears cause i realise that if i were to cry, it would be harder to get over it.

Haha, okay there's more but just lazy to upload...
I think i'll be emo for awhile.
Sigh.
Just so stressed up. I didn't even touch my homework yet. So much for studying during the Hols. Screw me.
Anyway, i've uploaded a new song in my blog.
Faith Hill - There you'll be
I'll like to dedicate this song to the teachers who are leaving or left as they touched my life, especially Mr Jae.


<< Home