Have you ever felt that there's no chance to chase your dreams?
Haha,i do.
Recently, i've been gaining weight and i realise that there's an increase in my height. Haha i'm proud of myself. BUT, my stamina is dro-op-ping.
I have this big dream, that includes my stamina. And that is, to represent my nation for track and field in sea games, olympic or what-so-ever. Please don't laugh. I'm serious.
So OPRAH !!! Somebody help !!
I need some advice for this kind of stuffs.
PLUS
When i run, i find it difficult to control my breath. My legs are hey-okay, but my lungs are too weak. I'm not asthmatic the doctor informed. I'm seriously getting worried now.
Okay...
Tomorrow the bridging programme is gonna end and i'll officially receive back my report book. HAHAHA!!!
Counting the days to go out with my buddies.
Oh yah..
HAPPY BIRTHDAY AMIRAH!!
Get well soon. Another brace face coming and that's you!!!
Haha... Postpone your birthday gift yeah?
Tomorrow, there would be Prep for Grad Day. I suppose i have to attend half of it. Mann i love working with Student Councillors.
Kathleen sent this touching email to me. It's about friendship.
- I've learned....That life is like a roll of toilet paper. The closer it gets to the end, the faster it goes.
- I've learned...That it's those small daily happenings that make life so spectacular.
- I've learned...That under everyone's hard shell is someone who wants to be appreciated and loved.
Anyone wants to go swimming?
Haha,i do.
Recently, i've been gaining weight and i realise that there's an increase in my height. Haha i'm proud of myself. BUT, my stamina is dro-op-ping.
I have this big dream, that includes my stamina. And that is, to represent my nation for track and field in sea games, olympic or what-so-ever. Please don't laugh. I'm serious.
So OPRAH !!! Somebody help !!
I need some advice for this kind of stuffs.
PLUS
When i run, i find it difficult to control my breath. My legs are hey-okay, but my lungs are too weak. I'm not asthmatic the doctor informed. I'm seriously getting worried now.
Okay...
Tomorrow the bridging programme is gonna end and i'll officially receive back my report book. HAHAHA!!!
Counting the days to go out with my buddies.
Oh yah..
HAPPY BIRTHDAY AMIRAH!!
Get well soon. Another brace face coming and that's you!!!
Haha... Postpone your birthday gift yeah?
Tomorrow, there would be Prep for Grad Day. I suppose i have to attend half of it. Mann i love working with Student Councillors.
Kathleen sent this touching email to me. It's about friendship.
- I've learned....That life is like a roll of toilet paper. The closer it gets to the end, the faster it goes.
- I've learned...That it's those small daily happenings that make life so spectacular.
- I've learned...That under everyone's hard shell is someone who wants to be appreciated and loved.
Anyone wants to go swimming?


<< Home