Another Chapter

Enjoying this meaningful life

Friday, November 23, 2007

Aek Aek Aek Bang !!! ... Tark (Sound we have to do to squeeze trigger)
Haha the cool part whereby Instructor Eddy told us before the competition.
I miss Eddy alot...

Anyway, i find it weird blogging the day after i've blog.
But there's only one reason why i decided to blog today.
ANNUAL SHOOTING COMPETITION
Part C [Shikin, Hasanah, Shyahida and me] - Won 1st in National for Part C
But the best part, I was shocked when i won the individual prize National for Part C girls. I thought there were others and i would get 2nd because my group size was rather like an elephant backside. Yes, i'm proud of myself, so is Mrs Oh.

Took a lot of pictures. RSM NCC praised in jokingly kind of way. Haha. Shikin, Hasanah, Shyahida and me were there as he compliment + joke. I couldn't stop laughing till my chicken wing almost dropped.
Went back to school and got my IC!!! The teachers were amazed by the throphies.
And that's the end.
But went back with a neutral face as i received a kinda bad news. Sigh... SC wouldn't be fun afterall.



Kinda confused now.
And people are being pestimistic nowadays. You know i hate it.
Anyway, i'll ignore my blog as long as possible, but i would definately blog for Camp Pinnacle which is on 3rd Dec.

It's good that i need to screw my head.