Another Chapter

Enjoying this meaningful life

Wednesday, October 11, 2006

Happy Birthday to me
Happy Birthday to me
Happy Birthday to Fatin !!!
Happy Birthday to me


Haha S.S (Shoik Sendiri) .
Today isn't much of my day.I mean in the morning.Was leftout even on my birthday.I'm invisible.Played netball but couldn't take it.I was dyhdrating.Then,played UNO with Kenneth !! Woot! Fun mann! Alot of people play.I kena sabo-ed.



Had plenty of laughters.Then played stress.
The sexuality programme was kinda boring.And my back was aching.Then after that had Friends Forever.The school made noise and Ms Krishnan couldn't continue.During the half-an-hour silence,Sharon and Karishma massaged me.Wahh! Shoik !

After school had to stay back for the Grad Day to help.I've learn a new way to clean a carpet.Use tape and tape the carpet like waxing your leg.Wahahaha!I was the one starting and even a patch of a carpet seems to be so tiring.Then more and more joined.And the carpet was CLEAN !!WOots ! Stayed back to chit-chat with Shikin,Shahrin,Hafiz,Felina and Shafirin.We had lots of laughters.Arghh!! What a fun moment.Went down and saw people doing banner.Pity them.Helped in only one letter.Haha!I was so tired.No energy.

Went home,had a cold shower and slept.Woke up and was suprised cause saw pizzas on the table !! Whoosh! Thanks bros.I'm bloated.
Dad gave me a watch.
Syafiqah gave me a Happy B'day bears.
BroS gave me Pizzas.
Husna,Huda and Aisyah gave me testi.
And the others wishes!

Went on comp and saw testimonials at friendster.I was so touched.Argghh!! Especially the one Aisyah gave.It's cute.But i like all of them!Then Sam sent a message wishing Happy Birthday.

Give me 5 seconds to scream.

ARGHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!

My birthday doesn't turn bad afterall.The afternoon,i was really extreamly hyper.Didn't feel leftout.
Well,yea.I was really sad in the morning.Feel so leftout and invisible.

My heart would be crying in
the middle of a smile.

Anyway,to view the touching testimonials,visit
my friendster


Thanks peeps =) ~Off now