I'm finally back blogging.
Sorry.Just too packed with exams.
English : Okay.Just hope i can pass.
Lit : No comments
Geog : Ummm i don't know what to say
Sci : Kinda tough
Mt : Hoping to pass
Maths : I hope can get full marks for both paper.
These days have been fun.No stress.Had been staying back with Fadhly,Suhaimi and Raizen.Tuesday was the most crappiest day.We crapped like 1 hr plus.In the morning that day was kinda upset but they cheered me.I wasn't upset cause my bridge broke,but some other stuffs.
Wednesday,wanted to stay back.Then 15mins later we have to go cause Mr Tan told us to leave.Then studied through comp with Su.
Thurs went library with Huda to teach her science.
What upset me most is the cold shoulder they gave.
I just felt like being left out alone.And not that i feel,but i am really leftout.Just got no one to talk to...
Happy Birthday to Syafiqah !!!
My birthday is this Wed.And maybe Ms Krishnan is treating the Rainbow people pizza!But unfortunately fasting.So Ms Krishnan say i shall pack home.Yea and watch them eat.Hehe!
I just knew a neighbour !! Yea,so far,9 years without knowing a single neighbour.I mean there is,but from another block.
I wanna be myself.Nevermind let them critisize or give the cold shoulder.God is there to lead me.It's just the challenge through my life.
Shame on you guys.And just dream on ... ~Off now
Sorry.Just too packed with exams.
English : Okay.Just hope i can pass.
Lit : No comments
Geog : Ummm i don't know what to say
Sci : Kinda tough
Mt : Hoping to pass
Maths : I hope can get full marks for both paper.
These days have been fun.No stress.Had been staying back with Fadhly,Suhaimi and Raizen.Tuesday was the most crappiest day.We crapped like 1 hr plus.In the morning that day was kinda upset but they cheered me.I wasn't upset cause my bridge broke,but some other stuffs.
Wednesday,wanted to stay back.Then 15mins later we have to go cause Mr Tan told us to leave.Then studied through comp with Su.
Thurs went library with Huda to teach her science.
What upset me most is the cold shoulder they gave.
I just felt like being left out alone.And not that i feel,but i am really leftout.Just got no one to talk to...
Happy Birthday to Syafiqah !!!
My birthday is this Wed.And maybe Ms Krishnan is treating the Rainbow people pizza!But unfortunately fasting.So Ms Krishnan say i shall pack home.Yea and watch them eat.Hehe!
I just knew a neighbour !! Yea,so far,9 years without knowing a single neighbour.I mean there is,but from another block.
I wanna be myself.Nevermind let them critisize or give the cold shoulder.God is there to lead me.It's just the challenge through my life.
Shame on you guys.And just dream on ... ~Off now


<< Home