Come to think about it,its all over.
No more worries ( except for my tailbone which I'm not gonna spill it ) for now.I think,by 14 Dec,when the bandage is open and i can see my scar,i would be happier.Probably,go back to the way I am all the while.Yup,like Mrs Raihanah said " Always remain happy and cheerful ".Perhaps,this leg tumor-thingy filled me with worries.Sorry bout the "tumor-thingy".Not too sure what the Professor said.I heard it was Bi or Bo - somthing .But it start with 'B'.Hahaha!
My painkiller is only left a bottle.And some Panadol.I hope these Painkillers can last until my wound is FULLY recovered which is on the 7 Dec.Mum don't allow me to go out with Bro tomorrow.Afraid that i fall or what.Nevermind,at least after 14 Dec,Zathurah is still on right??Currently,digging out for videos that I have not watched to watch.And asking Dad to buy some DVD.I think that should keep me occupied.
Yipee!!!!! 10 more days till my bandage is OPEN !!!! And most probably I won't be using crutches anymore,or maybe just only 1 crutches.But I can walk on my own without crutches now! Okay,I'm shortage of ideas to blog about.Adious ! ~Off now
No more worries ( except for my tailbone which I'm not gonna spill it ) for now.I think,by 14 Dec,when the bandage is open and i can see my scar,i would be happier.Probably,go back to the way I am all the while.Yup,like Mrs Raihanah said " Always remain happy and cheerful ".Perhaps,this leg tumor-thingy filled me with worries.Sorry bout the "tumor-thingy".Not too sure what the Professor said.I heard it was Bi or Bo - somthing .But it start with 'B'.Hahaha!
My painkiller is only left a bottle.And some Panadol.I hope these Painkillers can last until my wound is FULLY recovered which is on the 7 Dec.Mum don't allow me to go out with Bro tomorrow.Afraid that i fall or what.Nevermind,at least after 14 Dec,Zathurah is still on right??Currently,digging out for videos that I have not watched to watch.And asking Dad to buy some DVD.I think that should keep me occupied.
Yipee!!!!! 10 more days till my bandage is OPEN !!!! And most probably I won't be using crutches anymore,or maybe just only 1 crutches.But I can walk on my own without crutches now! Okay,I'm shortage of ideas to blog about.Adious ! ~Off now


<< Home