About 2 more hours I must be at KK Hospital.I'm worried,I'm scared.I hope I would be admitted with my cough.So,people who wants to visit me,that is why i say, Dont trouble yourself,cause,I'm not sure whether I'm gonna be admitted with this kind of condition.So,to confirm whether I would be admitted,means there would be no entry tonight.So stay tuned! Sounds like those DJ? Hahaha! So Khairin,Hasanah and Shikin,I hope you are reading this.I'm not stopping you from visiting.Its up to you all.The only thing I want was,not to trouble you.KK Hosp is kinda far and don't waste money on Texi.So,its all your choice.
I'm not expecting anyone to come but as i say,I'm not stopping you.Feel free if you want.
Those who intend to visit :
KK Hospital Children's Tower
( Go find at the information counter
for the ward.I'm not sure ! )
Mum don't allow me to watch movie with my cousins and Lydia which is on Thurs.My wound needs 1 week to recover.Sure,I'll miss all the fun they are gonna have.They are watching Zathura and if they watched,I have no one to watch Zathura with.Bro already had watch,and my cousins are gonna watch and Syafiqah had watch too.No,no one in mind now.Probably would find one or just not watch.So i guess my cousins and Lydia would watch Zathura without me then.And to Iffa,I'm serious,Haha!
Okay,I'm off to the Hospital soon..Seeya!~Off now
I'm not expecting anyone to come but as i say,I'm not stopping you.Feel free if you want.
Those who intend to visit :
KK Hospital Children's Tower
( Go find at the information counter
for the ward.I'm not sure ! )
Mum don't allow me to watch movie with my cousins and Lydia which is on Thurs.My wound needs 1 week to recover.Sure,I'll miss all the fun they are gonna have.They are watching Zathura and if they watched,I have no one to watch Zathura with.Bro already had watch,and my cousins are gonna watch and Syafiqah had watch too.No,no one in mind now.Probably would find one or just not watch.So i guess my cousins and Lydia would watch Zathura without me then.And to Iffa,I'm serious,Haha!
Okay,I'm off to the Hospital soon..Seeya!~Off now


<< Home