Another Chapter

Enjoying this meaningful life

Tuesday, November 29, 2005

Yo people!!! I'm officially back from the Hospital.Yeah,i had the operation.. OKay,so let me tell what happened during my stay.

On Sunday,I was admitted.So,my ward and bed is Ward 55 and bed 24.The nurse was nice.Was wondering,who the nurse really represent someone in Junyuan.Then finally it struck my head.And the nurse was exactly like Bariah from 3e2!Mum met alot of Patients' parents.I had to take blood test when i thought i don't need.It really gave me goosebumps.I was told not to look at what they were doing and looked somewhere else.It really hurts man! And it didn't even feel like an ant bitting.Infect,its more painful.But after all,its over.I drank plenty of water and went toilet alot of time.At night,couldn't sleep cause too scared for the next day,Operation.

On Monday,I was " Nil from food " or something like that.Cream placed on the top of my palm.So,when its time for the Doctors to meet their Patients,mine came in a whole lot of group while other Patients,only 1 or 2 doctors come.Was shocked too cause the others are much more worser i guess.The nurse brought me to the sort of Front of the operation places.While waiting,i had a gastric pain.Was given some kinda of medicine.It taste so sour but less than 5 seconds,it healed!I was called and brought to the Theathre Operation Room.There were so many Doctors!I was thinking,only 2 doctors are gonna operate,why 10 or more?Laid down on the bed and they inject some kinda of thing and insert a tube.Straight i fall asleep.Thought wanted to do like Mr Sin.He tried to control and not sleep but couldn't.Fall asleep as soon after i saw my live line,and i fainted.Woke up at one room.I guess the operation takes about less than 2 hrs.They brought me back to my ward and change my clothes.Was lying down and wanted to call Iffa when i saw Iffa at the door.She came to visit me.Yeah,she,her mum,mizah and izzat came to visit.And so far,they are the only one.I felt like urinating.I cant walk so they say use BED PAN.I tell you,its troublesome.Skipped my Super cause i fell asleep.

Today,the Nurse gave me a SpongeBath.Means,she have to wipe my body on the bed.I felt so lame mann.By the way,the nurse at KKH are so friendly.Espeacially the Bariah looking nurse,the night shift nurse and the SpongeBath nurse.The SpongeBath nurse looked like those Nurse at the cartoon which they are afraid of.Those big and fat.Yeah she is exactly like that but she is funny.TOTALLY funny.Then,time for the doctors to check their patient.So the same whole big group of doctors came to visit just to ask " How is it? " Hahaha! I didn't see Dr Peter Lee.So it was one Dr,but so called the Professor! And i thought,did all of these doctor came because of ME or the PROFESSOR ? But well,gotta go back to Hosp for check up on the 14 Dec.Can't wait.Cause they are gonna take off my bandage.Then,another Doctor came to teach me how to use crutches.Ouh yeah,i need crutches.Its troublesome and it hurts your umpit.Then,they give me medicine and i went home.

So here i am blogging.Everythings over!! But the pain isnt!! Nevermind,pain killer with me = )
See ya people~Off now