Heya people!Here i am blogging.Kinda bored and currently,my head is spinning.Tomorrow,I am gonna be hospitalised.The moment of terror!! But actually,not sure whether i'll be hospitalised cause i'm having a cough.And the doctor cannot continue the operation if i have cough.Its said as DANGEROUS.Praying hard that my cough will soothe and i can continue my operation and the operation would be a success one.
I'm not sure whether i want to go for the operation.Suddenly,something just stopped me from going for the operation was,Aunty and Grandma refuse to let me go.They say that,I cant go for NCC or PE.Seriously,I told them " The doctor told me to rest during the Dec holidays for it to recover.By Jan or Feb,I can continue in NCC and PE. " Certainly,if they want to cancel the operation,its too late cause they told me about days before the operation.So,the operation continues.
It really kept me worrying.I'm not sure that my headache now is caused by the worrying of the operation.But,on Wed night i puked.Don't feel to good.
Thinking about the story " God loves you " , the story i posted for the last entry,it really gave the nudge.Mostly,touched that Iffa really cared about me.Went to her house yesterday.Her cat is so adorable .The cat even had a fight with Iffa's father,Uncle Hashim's ,hand.Its so cute.But well,didn't get a snap of the cat's pic cause Cam low battery..
Pictures Snapped

~ The " An actress wannabe " , IFFa ~

~ Iffa and Izzat [ Haha,not ready yet? ] ~

~ Me and Iffa [ Cheese ] ~

~ Sports Maniac and Actress Wannabe [Cheers] ~

~ The "Nizzatelrooy" , Izzat [Sorry,covered the flash.At least i tried
to edit.. ] ~
Okay,that's enough~Off now
I'm not sure whether i want to go for the operation.Suddenly,something just stopped me from going for the operation was,Aunty and Grandma refuse to let me go.They say that,I cant go for NCC or PE.Seriously,I told them " The doctor told me to rest during the Dec holidays for it to recover.By Jan or Feb,I can continue in NCC and PE. " Certainly,if they want to cancel the operation,its too late cause they told me about days before the operation.So,the operation continues.
It really kept me worrying.I'm not sure that my headache now is caused by the worrying of the operation.But,on Wed night i puked.Don't feel to good.
Thinking about the story " God loves you " , the story i posted for the last entry,it really gave the nudge.Mostly,touched that Iffa really cared about me.Went to her house yesterday.Her cat is so adorable .The cat even had a fight with Iffa's father,Uncle Hashim's ,hand.Its so cute.But well,didn't get a snap of the cat's pic cause Cam low battery..
Pictures Snapped

~ The " An actress wannabe " , IFFa ~

~ Iffa and Izzat [ Haha,not ready yet? ] ~

~ Me and Iffa [ Cheese ] ~

~ Sports Maniac and Actress Wannabe [Cheers] ~

~ The "Nizzatelrooy" , Izzat [Sorry,covered the flash.At least i tried
to edit.. ] ~
Okay,that's enough~Off now


<< Home