Another Chapter

Enjoying this meaningful life

Monday, November 21, 2005

Today was fantastic! Went to eat Swensen at Tampines with Mdm Zainab,Anqi,Priscila(1e6),Shao Hui and Sabri.Cool huh? Went in and Mdm Zainab decided to treat us lunch.She order Fish and Chips so did Sabri and Shao Hui.Priscilla(1e6) and Anqi ate Pasta and as for me i ate Chicken Baked Rice.It was so dilicious! Yummy!Anqi didn't finish her pasta.It was great but it would be greater with Mdm Yang,Mdm Teo and Ms Yip.Sad thing was,Mdm Yang had fever,Mdm Teo had food poisoning and Ms Yip,don't even know about the treat.After eating our lunch,we ate dessert.Shared Banana Spilt.Cherry is so not nice! Taste like medicine.Mdm Zainab had always like the Swensen's brownie.Can't believe that the totally bill was $110 !Mdm Zainab went home,the others wanted to go Arcade while as for me,I went to get Double Cheeseburger at Mc! Hahah!

Can't believe that I'm going SGH tomorrow for my dental appointment.Heard from Syafiqah that they would pluck all the baby tooth! NO!
~~~**ExaCtly 1 more week**~~~

Okay,about the commercial at the tagboard,I don't expect vulgaralities.Although i think,It could be a lie of Anonymous.Anonymous claims that he/she is handicapped.I feel sorry for him/her.Probably if you,Anonymous,got any problem with me,you can come and tell me.I'll be there to explain truthfully.I don't get what Anonymous is jealous of? I'm just an ordinary person.Like any other people living the this world.Thats all.I'm not great,nor famous.There is nothing to be jealous of,because,in you,there is a leader in yourself.
Decided to continue on blogging!!~Off now