Got so much to blog about today but something just brought me not to.
Happy BiRthday to Syairah,Bijal and Nicolette!!
Sign.Lets start.
To Anonymous,
Please write your name.Who are you by the way?
First and foremost,this is my blog,i want to do whatever i want to this blog.If you are not happy,then don't read.And its meant for me to just let out my feelings.Tell me what blog is? Is an online journal right? And its meant for you to tell what you feel? Yeah so thats it.
Secondly,I didn't even write my problems here.I always keep my problems to myself and only myself and never had tell anyone! NOT EVEN A SINGLE SOUL ! If you were thinking my knee was one of my problems,yeah it is.A problematic thing!But,i can stop.And you are telling me to suffer.Thanks !
Thirdly,i know other people have problems and some are much more worser.I know that.That is why i never reveal my problems and never tell anyone even some recommanded me to.
Lastly,now,do you have a problem with me? No no,I'm not trying to offend you but,honestly,you can come and talk or email me.
Thanks for tagging and leave your name next time.
From today onwards,I DECLARE that i won't blog about my life anymore.Then what? Forget it.See ya.Adious..~Off now
Happy BiRthday to Syairah,Bijal and Nicolette!!
Sign.Lets start.
To Anonymous,
Please write your name.Who are you by the way?
First and foremost,this is my blog,i want to do whatever i want to this blog.If you are not happy,then don't read.And its meant for me to just let out my feelings.Tell me what blog is? Is an online journal right? And its meant for you to tell what you feel? Yeah so thats it.
Secondly,I didn't even write my problems here.I always keep my problems to myself and only myself and never had tell anyone! NOT EVEN A SINGLE SOUL ! If you were thinking my knee was one of my problems,yeah it is.A problematic thing!But,i can stop.And you are telling me to suffer.Thanks !
Thirdly,i know other people have problems and some are much more worser.I know that.That is why i never reveal my problems and never tell anyone even some recommanded me to.
Lastly,now,do you have a problem with me? No no,I'm not trying to offend you but,honestly,you can come and talk or email me.
Thanks for tagging and leave your name next time.
From today onwards,I DECLARE that i won't blog about my life anymore.Then what? Forget it.See ya.Adious..~Off now


<< Home