Yo!First and foremost..
SeLaMaT HaRi Raya AlDifiLtrI !!!
SeLaMaT HaRi Raya AlDifiLtrI !!!
MaAf ZaHiR DaN BaTiN
In other words,forgive my wrong doings and saying or anything i did to make you feel upset.This goes to other races too.
Went to Sengkang-Rivervale or Compassvale? to celebrate Hari Raya which is Grandma's house.Shocked and surprised to see our Melacca Relatives,Ifah and Ikah came.By the way,don't wander how I look like in my Baju Kurung.For once,i accepted any girl like stuff that mum told me to use.All day long we played Uno.Wander why too,Izzat didn't sang "Simple Plan-Untitled" to Grandpa.At least I'm glad that Grandpa remembers all his grandchildren names at that kind of age!Was kinda tired and bored actually that time and I took my Mp3 and listen to it when suddenly,the battery run off.The fun part was,we kept wooing Ikah with that *Blinking* person until she got annoyed and when she set up a broken smile,we stopped.Gotta thanks Zuhayr for being the CameraMan.Actually,was kinda pissed off when I wanted to take pictures and they kept delaying.Didn't take cause Bro scold me for delaying,but i wasn't.Pity Aunty Meedah and Uncle Azman who actually had an accident while riding the Motorbike.Was such a terror when i saw Aunty Meedah who couldn't walked properly because of the accident.When did the accident acured?Think days before..
I'm extreamly tired right now..~Off now
In other words,forgive my wrong doings and saying or anything i did to make you feel upset.This goes to other races too.
Went to Sengkang-Rivervale or Compassvale? to celebrate Hari Raya which is Grandma's house.Shocked and surprised to see our Melacca Relatives,Ifah and Ikah came.By the way,don't wander how I look like in my Baju Kurung.For once,i accepted any girl like stuff that mum told me to use.All day long we played Uno.Wander why too,Izzat didn't sang "Simple Plan-Untitled" to Grandpa.At least I'm glad that Grandpa remembers all his grandchildren names at that kind of age!Was kinda tired and bored actually that time and I took my Mp3 and listen to it when suddenly,the battery run off.The fun part was,we kept wooing Ikah with that *Blinking* person until she got annoyed and when she set up a broken smile,we stopped.Gotta thanks Zuhayr for being the CameraMan.Actually,was kinda pissed off when I wanted to take pictures and they kept delaying.Didn't take cause Bro scold me for delaying,but i wasn't.Pity Aunty Meedah and Uncle Azman who actually had an accident while riding the Motorbike.Was such a terror when i saw Aunty Meedah who couldn't walked properly because of the accident.When did the accident acured?Think days before..
I'm extreamly tired right now..~Off now


<< Home