Another Chapter

Enjoying this meaningful life

Friday, October 28, 2005

Its like the worse day ever.
Today is the last day of Sec1 and would be promoted to Sec2 next year.Received our report book.Was not my expectation and I hope i had done better.Danial had some slide show of pictures to show us.He off all the lights and show the slide.While showing,they play 'Thats why(you go away)'.It really brought tears to my eyes.No one was around me and i cried.Lucky no one saw cause it was in the dark.But when the lights are On back,i took my report book and covered my face,showing everyone like im reading.All of the sudden,i felt arms around my shoulder.I guess,its only Nisarat who realise i was crying.More tears filled my eyes.She hugged me.It was then the others saw me with tears.No,no one on Earth knows why i cried,Only god..

Its so fast and it came to the end of the year.Sec1 really brought alot of memories and scars.I had a Sec1 Interaction Camp scar on my knee and Homec Practical scar on my hand.Such a greatful to have teachers for Sec1,but not sure whether they even cared.
Mdm Zainab ~ No-no serious ( Always make jokes which we believed )
Ms Arnita ~ Joker ( Make jokes that give me stiches )
Mr Sin ~ Crappy ( Jokes are abit lame.. )
Mr Jae ~ Caring and Encouraging ( Cares for his students WhoOsh! )
Cikgu Jeffri ~ Serious
Mrs Danial ~ Ms Perfect
Ms Tan ~ Pretty
Mdm Fauziah ~ Magnanimous
Mdm Low ~ Fierce
Ms Yuen ~ Kind in the inner
Thank You TeAcHeRs!
Yes,just wish could express my feelings to anyone bout today.No one knows the reason why I cried.If you wanna know,feel free to ask me.
Today is 28 Oct and its Jiaen's Bday.Next month,is the day of my operation.Mdm Zainab knows bout my operation already.I just wish..


I really wish i could be..please god..~Off now