Another Chapter

Enjoying this meaningful life

Wednesday, November 09, 2005

Here am I,once again,blogging.Yesterday night,felt so sick.Had sore throat and runny nose.My nose leaked.Woke up today and my whole body felt so hot.Didn't feel too good and called Mum.Lucky grandma reached home and brought me to Tampines Poly.Went there and notice my consultation room was Rm 40.Grandma said its for elderly people.From what i have thought, maybe the Registration Person thought it was grandma who need to consult the doctor and mistook me as a boy.So,Grandma went to the toilet and my no. was called.Went in the room alone.Told the doctor this and that and finally had my medication.So,now im back from the doctor.

I just felt that,I lost my courage on the Op. Maybe because the op. is in about less that 3 weeks time.Mum had always worried about my op. 3 mths before the op. But then now its 3 weeks,she didnt worry and instead,I'm worried.Oh yeah,Natasha once said about the Hosp. Have ghost and all that.I'm also scared of that too.So,Mum decided to stay over-night with me.Well,the only thing i hope for was,a successful operation.
That's all..~Off now