Sup! Haha! As i said,today had to go to school and help Mdm Zainab to paint the wall.When i reached school,there are some students but i didn't see any 1E4 student who are suppose to help.I have thought of going home.Walked around the school to find them but no sight.So at my last look-out for them which is infront of the general office,before i thought of going home,saw Mdm Zainab waving at me from the inside of the General Office.Went in and she asked "Where is the rest?" They are late actually.So when up with Mdm Zainab and paint with her.Come on!! Shao Hui,Anqi.. Please come.Please..dont leave me alone. was in my mind.But guess what?Finally Shao Hui,Sabri,Priscilla from 1e6 and Diana from 1e3 came.We chatted and they were so disgusting.Talked about girlfriends and all that.Mdm Zainab heard but said " I'm not hearing that ah " But well,it was a cool day.Haha!
When home and i was all alone at home.Grandma did not come.Kinda bored too.So watched TV and all that.Yeah yeah.
Exactly 3 more weeks. Please..
I'm outta here~Off now
When home and i was all alone at home.Grandma did not come.Kinda bored too.So watched TV and all that.Yeah yeah.
Exactly 3 more weeks. Please..
I'm outta here~Off now


<< Home