Home Econ. is funny.Didn't study for my history test!
Just don't know what to wear tomorrow.My 'Baju Kurung' is kinda small.Mdm Zainab said wear skirt and t-shirt.I just don't want to be paiseh if i wear those polo-sports kind of shirt.I got no other clothes and SERIOUSLY NOT BLUFFING I don't have any girly kind of clothes except uniform.Anyway,can't wait for tomorrow's event.It is so gonna be fun rite?
Played in the rain with Priscilia after school.Haha! It was raining cats and dogs.We collect rain water and splash at each other.Haha!Reached home and quickly took a bath.I am getting bored.It seems that these days i have been chatting with only Izzat who is Iffa's bro.Bored lahh..eh someone tag ah.My tagboard got spiderweb already..haha! Okay enough of my nonsense. ~ Off now
Just don't know what to wear tomorrow.My 'Baju Kurung' is kinda small.Mdm Zainab said wear skirt and t-shirt.I just don't want to be paiseh if i wear those polo-sports kind of shirt.I got no other clothes and SERIOUSLY NOT BLUFFING I don't have any girly kind of clothes except uniform.Anyway,can't wait for tomorrow's event.It is so gonna be fun rite?
Played in the rain with Priscilia after school.Haha! It was raining cats and dogs.We collect rain water and splash at each other.Haha!Reached home and quickly took a bath.I am getting bored.It seems that these days i have been chatting with only Izzat who is Iffa's bro.Bored lahh..eh someone tag ah.My tagboard got spiderweb already..haha! Okay enough of my nonsense. ~ Off now


<< Home