I have gone INSANE.
Finally I get to contact Aashi.Yeah,we planned n decided to go this Friday.But simply,mum dun allow.But told Aashi already.Great.Now how m i gonna call her saying i can't make it.M so lonely.No1 to go out wif.Haiz..sad.Wish Iffa was here.At least cant go out wif any1 but get to go to her house.Talk bout all e nonsensetical stuff.Or mayb 2nd bro.Get to play some PS2 games wif him.1st bro totally wen insane.Like me also lar.Argh..heck care~Off now
Finally I get to contact Aashi.Yeah,we planned n decided to go this Friday.But simply,mum dun allow.But told Aashi already.Great.Now how m i gonna call her saying i can't make it.M so lonely.No1 to go out wif.Haiz..sad.Wish Iffa was here.At least cant go out wif any1 but get to go to her house.Talk bout all e nonsensetical stuff.Or mayb 2nd bro.Get to play some PS2 games wif him.1st bro totally wen insane.Like me also lar.Argh..heck care~Off now


<< Home